Cam Harris (He's healthy... OP just thinks he sucks)

Mackmiller974

All ACC
Is he the worst starting RB we have had at Miami since the 90s? I get hes a solid pass blocker but man this guy has 0 elusiveness and goes down on the first contact 90% of the time, which is crazy! Harris is 230LBs of nothing but muscle yet he runs softer then any RB I can remember at Miami.

Advertisement
Is he the worst starting RB we have had at Miami since the 90s? I get hes a solid pass blocker but man this guy has 0 elusiveness and goes down on the first contact 90% of the time, which is crazy! Harris is 230LBs of nothing but muscle yet he runs softer then any RB I can remember at Miami.
Nah dude. Charlie Jones started games here.

Not sure he is the worst, but he for sure is the worst RB that we’ve used 95% of the team in games.

Advertisement
He has never been elusive or shifty, but was actually much better at dishing out punishment and getting yards after contact his first 2 years. I remember some runs where he broke some tackles and a few where he ran over defenders. Another one of Manny’s players that has regressed. It blows my mind that he can’t even break a weak *** one arm tackle now.

Advertisement
He has never been elusive or shifty, but was actually much better at dishing out punishment and getting yards after contact his first 2 years. I remember some runs where he broke some tackles and a few where he ran over defenders. Another one of Manny’s players that has regressed. It blows my mind that he can’t even break a weak *** one arm tackle now.
This. I remember watching him his freshman year he was running hard as ****. Travis Homer type of runner. I just don't think he's a bellcow guy by any means. More a change of pace, two minute back. But something definitely seems off with him.

Advertisement
Never been the same since that hit diving for the pylon vs Louisville last year. Had 2 explosive full games to start the 2020 season and I think GT in 2019 he had a good game. Flashed a few times. Now he’s a soft, slow plodder. Probably the worst starting tailback in the ACC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back