Cam Davis will be on campus tomorrow

Advertisement
This man will be every bit as good as Lingawd. Staff gonna do everything they can to keep him.

Advertisement
This man will be every bit as good as Lingawd. Staff gonna do everything they can to keep him.

After watching their junior season film, believe this is best pair of RB's in one class since, Todd Gurley and Keith Marshall. Barring an unfortunate injury or other problem both will play on Sunday's.

After watching their junior season film, believe this is best pair of RB's in one class since, Todd Gurley and Keith Marshall. Barring an unfortunate injury or other problem both will play on Sunday's.

I know this is about 300 posts late ...but good to have you here Dawg.

Advertisement

I know this is about 300 posts late ...but good to have you here Dawg.

Yes. Both are very talented. Just thinking that the two could make up best RB class ever for UM. Class of Keith Griffin and Speedy Neal--I think they were same class--were both highly ranked as I recall. These guys are much more talented.

Don't know if Davis will be better than Lingard but he's very very good.

From what I hear/know...if he gets a certain offer...he's gone.

Ouch. Another South Florida **** holding a place waiting for an offer from someone else? Sad.

This would hurt. He seems all Cane to me though. But I'm just a fan. I think the coaches have a great selling point with Him and Lingard as a 1-2 punch. They gotta keep this Dade RB home...

Advertisement
Advertisement

Ouch. Another South Florida **** holding a place waiting for an offer from someone else? Sad.

Yeah bruh and it's from the same person that told me Randy Russell wouldn't stick.

Care to share who this "certain offer" is?

In any event, I would love to keep the kid but lets not kid ourselves, Lorenzo Lingard is the "Teddy Pendergrass" of this ****. Cam Davis is "Harold Melvin". Would love and need to have both, but we know who the real star is.

Yeah bruh and it's from the same person that told me Randy Russell wouldn't stick.

tweed says otherwise and didnt everyone say russell wasn't going to stick from the day he committed? Ivins straight up asked him when was he going to commit to UF

Advertisement
Back