Cam Davis will be on campus tomorrow

From what I hear/know...if he gets a certain offer...he's gone.

Ouch. Another South Florida **** holding a place waiting for an offer from someone else? Sad.

Yeah bruh and it's from the same person that told me Randy Russell wouldn't stick.

Care to share who this "certain offer" is?

In any event, I would love to keep the kid but lets not kid ourselves, Lorenzo Lingard is the "Teddy Pendergrass" of this ****. Cam Davis is "Harold Melvin". Would love and need to have both, but we know who the real star is.

I didn't get that info on which school.

Advertisement

Ouch. Another South Florida **** holding a place waiting for an offer from someone else? Sad.

Yeah bruh and it's from the same person that told me Randy Russell wouldn't stick.

tweed says otherwise and didnt everyone say russell wasn't going to stick from the day he committed? Ivins straight up asked him when was he going to commit to UF

Tweed knows his ****!!!

it's just what I was told so I was informing the hurricane brothers of this board

tweed says otherwise and didnt everyone say russell wasn't going to stick from the day he committed? Ivins straight up asked him when was he going to commit to UF

Tweed knows his ****!!!

it's just what I was told so I was informing the hurricane brothers of this board

I wouldn't doubt it. These kids can say all they want "Oh yeah! I would love to come in with the #1 RB in the country and compete!" but at the end of the day, if they can go somewhere else and be the man in the class..who would turn that down? Esp someone of Cam's level of talent. Lets hope he decides to ride with us.

Tweed knows his ****!!!

I wouldn't doubt it. These kids can say all they want "Oh yeah! I would love to come in with the #1 RB in the country and compete!" but at the end of the day, if they can go somewhere else and be the man in the class..who would turn that down? Esp someone of Cam's level of talent. Lets hope he decides to ride with us.

True that!

Tweed knows his ****!!!

If true, this one would hurt.

Advertisement
Tee is connected as well. I've known him over 10 years, he's just passing along what he was told personally.

When info goes through people it changes, the more people the more it changes.

So then what's the school? Bama? USC-w? What schools have also offered him. Because we need to get past the point of being used as a placeholder like with Golden.

It would be a huge mistake. Playing time would be plenty and he would be able to parlay the shared duties into a getting a 1st round grade like Felix Jones did w/ Darren McFadden. Less wear and tear while still being productive. Smh. I just wish these kids would think for a moment.

Furthermore, I'm tired of the "let me hold my spot w/ Miami until someone else offers" crap. Stop chitting on the home school...the same home school that have produced legends and more pro-bowlers than any of these acclaimed schools in the last 10 years AND IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE. Come on, stop looking at the fool's gold.

Advertisement

Care to share who this "certain offer" is?

In any event, I would love to keep the kid but lets not kid ourselves, Lorenzo Lingard is the "Teddy Pendergrass" of this ****. Cam Davis is "Harold Melvin". Would love and need to have both, but we know who the real star is.

I didn't get that info on which school.

How do you get told that, then not bother asking what school. You're either 1. making stuff up to stir the pot or 2. only telling us part of what you know.

Either way, it's BS, I really don't care who vouches for you.

And posters on here were questioning Russell's commitment for months, so your source wasn't exactly bringing anything new info

So then what's the school? Bama? USC-w? What schools have also offered him. Because we need to get past the point of being used as a placeholder like with Golden.

If we're believing this, according to 247, he doesn't have an offer from Bama, UFag or F$U. I'd think that those 3 are a good starting point.

Sh*t is fluid like the jobe situation, tee was told something in that situation too now look what happened... who cares. Everyone knows anything can happen in recruiting but I'm not worried about this at all. From all accounts from what pete/tweed has heard he's locked in

Advertisement

If we're believing this, according to 247, he doesn't have an offer from Bama, UFag or F$U. I'd think that those 3 are a good starting point.

Pete just debunked the whole thing, so...

Pete just debunked the whole thing, so...

Yeah... Glad you asked him. I'm going to try not riding the roller coaster. We're really doing great for 2018 and 2019. I want to enjoy this as opposed to what used to run the show. Thanks.

Advertisement
Didn't Peter say Cam was about to officially shut down his recruitment the other day or was it somebody else? I might be mistaken...either way I'm not worried.

Advertisement
Back