Calvin Heurtelou expected to sign with UM

Advertisement
295.gif

Dieter Kurtenbach ‏@dkurtenbach 2m

Calvin Heurtelou isn’t a game-changer — he’s a solid 3-star DT — but he can make an immediate impact at Miami. Hard worker.
Retweeted by SOTU writers

who is this dieter guy? i know he is with the sun sentinel and i used to follow him but he annoyed me so i unfollowed. seems to think he knows a lot about the guy,

Advertisement
watch the highlights. not sure about the competition, but, his highlights are very good. athletic and runs very well for a kid 300 lbs. not fat.

Calvin Heurtelou isn’t a game-changer — he’s a solid 3-star DT — but he can make an immediate impact at Miami. Hard worker.

who is this dieter guy? i know he is with the sun sentinel and i used to follow him but he annoyed me so i unfollowed. seems to think he knows a lot about the guy,

He's a douche.

Advertisement

He's some 20yr old that just graduated...has no idea what he's talking about with evals. Gets decent info but I'm sure he's repeating something he read.

Is it possible to neg Dieter's Twitter account?

He's a douche.

This too, but I was trying to be nice.

He's some 20yr old that just graduated...has no idea what he's talking about with evals. Gets decent info but I'm sure he's repeating something he read.
seems that way and he seems like a jackass.

Advertisement
e

He's a douche.

Yes he is.

Hmmmmmmmm...

Advertisement
I think my son's friend was one of his coaches in high school, see what we can find out about him.

Advertisement
Back