Calvin Heurtelou expected to sign with UM

262.gif

580.gif

Advertisement
Are people serious? This was one of the big JUCO DTs we have been after all year. Now everyone acting like this guy is nothing and just came out of no where? Staff has been working on this kid all year. Guy definitely looks solid. SOLID Pick up for us if its true.

Anyone have a projected depth chart for DTs (both NT and 3-4 DE/TE) next year if all of our commitments stick? Outside of Valentine, I don't see any superstars (potential), but I see a whole lot of depth for the practice squad and 2/3rd string.

Aside from maybe a redshirt candidate, not sure we would have room for anyone else.

Advertisement
Are people serious? This was one of the big JUCO DTs we have been after all year. Now everyone acting like this guy is nothing and just came out of no where? Staff has been working on this kid all year. Guy definitely looks solid. SOLID Pick up for us if its true.

He visited so long ago( june)everyone thought we were out for him.

Advertisement
update from same guy, he misquoted, he is signing monday.
but, we still should get a bat signal.

Anyone have a projected depth chart for DTs (both NT and 3-4 DE/TE) next year if all of our commitments stick? Outside of Valentine, I don't see any superstars (potential), but I see a whole lot of depth for the practice squad and 2/3rd string.

Aside from maybe a redshirt candidate, not sure we would have room for anyone else.

really?
392.jpg

Advertisement
i would love to get him and wyche here for spring semester to get them into shape and developing.

1St Team all League player in JUCO.

Offers from Mizzou, Rutges, Penn State, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Kansas State, Arizona State, Tennessee. Solid 3 star, huge kid. This is a GREAT pick up. We wanted two big JUCO DTs and we got them!!!

Advertisement
him and wyche are supposed to be here for spring. i don't think we were looking at guys who couldn't get in for spring.

I like this because this allows the freshmen to mature before we completely throw them in the fire. 2 juco dt's purrrrfect

Heurtelou is also the kid we were scouting when we found LB Smothers, the kid who committed to Arizona over us. Point is, this kid isn't a recent find. Been on him for awhile.

He just looked more likely to go to Tenn, or Auburn, or Mizzou, or Kansas State. Ya know, nice programs who know how to pick JUCOs.

Heh heh, WOOO.

Advertisement
Back