Calvin Ashley

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
His “medical issues” are the same “medical issues” that Kyle Davis had. Can’t lay off the crack pipe. Same thing with Trent Thompson who went to UGA except it was pills for him.
Don't talk about crack pipe unless you really know something. That's a ****ed up allegation..... Ok if you meant weed my bad 😂😂😂 I can deal with that if that's the only issue

Isn’t it OBLIVION?
Man has himself a heart attack (can't reply) & you just smear his name without fear of reproach..

/
dVDJiez.gif

Advertisement
Man has himself a heart attack (can't reply) & you just smear his name without fear of reproach..

/
dVDJiez.gif
Lol, what? Oblivion is my boy and I put his gofundme on 247. Isn’t he from Bama?

EDIT: Nevermind, he’s from Tennessee.

Don't talk about crack pipe unless you really know something. That's a ****ed up allegation..... Ok if you meant weed my bad 😂😂😂 I can deal with that if that's the only issue

Thought the same thing..... if you do crack and weigh 322, that seems pretty crazy, if you are a pothead and weigh 322, seems much more logical. It is also funny you think if it was something as polarizing as crack, it would be on other message boards (esp Auburn) or other reports....yet when you search Calvin Ashley and "crack" (something I was hesitant to do in the first place) you will see the only place with this breaking news is CIS lol

Advertisement
Back