Calvin Ashley

Advertisement
Strike Strike and STRIKE AGAIN!
1565760331706.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement

"rEcRuItInG sItEs aRe nEvEr wRoNg bRo!"

Naturally, RattlerCane305 approves this message. Ashley's been playing possum, He's gonna turn on that 5 star magic once suits up on The Hill. At Least I hope he does. On the real, He's lookin' like a MAAAAAAJOR bust tho. He'll likely flame out like my nephew who transferred from Auburn did. Only difference is my nephew was a mid 3 star...

Advertisement
“It’s 2019!

The recruiting sites rank the best players every year!

Lol
they get it wrong sometimes, it happens. Look at Alex Leatherwood rated high and plays like it, there will always be misses at OL and QB and TE,,,,,,,hardest positions to predict

they get it wrong sometimes, it happens. Look at Alex Leatherwood rated high and plays like it, there will always be misses at OL and QB and TE,,,,,,,hardest positions to predict

Conversely, the Gaytors are still yapping about us taking Zion.

Naturally, RattlerCane305 approves this message. Ashley's been playing possum, He's gonna turn on that 5 star magic once suits up on The Hill. At Least I hope he does. On the real, He's lookin' like a MAAAAAAJOR bust tho. He'll likely flame out like my nephew who transferred from Auburn did. Only difference is my nephew was a mid 3 star...
Lol exactly.

Its good he went to your Rattlers, I never understood why kids that transfer from P5's don't just go to a HBCU & get immediate pt rather than just sit for a year at another school, but with Calvin Ashley he's looking like another overrated 5-star kid that just couldn't hang with the big boys in a much tougher D1 environment.

That's the one thing that can't be measured by recruiting sites, mental toughness.

Advertisement
Lol exactly.

Its good he went to your Rattlers, I never understood why kids that transfer from P5's don't just go to a HBCU & get immediate pt rather than just sit for a year at another school, but with Calvin Ashley he's looking like another overrated 5-star kid that just couldn't hang with the big boys in a much tougher D1 environment.

That's the one thing that can't be measured by recruiting sites, mental toughness.
Weren’t there also reports that he was into drugs pretty heavily?

Advertisement
Back