Calm Down

most of the coaches in the area do not have a problem w golden. this is unlike the staffs reputation to do this so lets wait until we hear every side to this story. could be many reasons why the scholly was pulled and only one story was told tonight. btw ice harris spoke tonight to the herald in the heat of the moment. wait till he calms down and then see where we are at with him

Harris should not have sought out Manny to make that statement. Poor poor judgement on his part

Advertisement
Calm down?

HC at a pipeline school is blasting the staff were pulling stupid **** at the last second and jeopardizing 6 and future recruiting.

Why the **** should we calm down? This class better not get raped because of this bull****.

Man, I hope there is a GREAT reason for pulling that scholarship at this point! I would have rather they pulled the scholarship from Keith Bryant. That kid annoyed the F**K out of me this recruiting season!

Manny is a **** hater closet Nole f*ck....nothing he has to say or write means a rabid rat's ******* to me, nor should it to anyone else who's a true Hurricane fan. F*ck that guy.

Wonder if 6 was cornered and asked the same questions Kirkland was about his intentions? Just throwing that out there...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back