Calm Down

ohiocane63

Recruit
Why is everybody so upset? In Golden we trust! I believe in what he is doing, and support his decision-making. This recruiting class will be fine. Just trust the process. We won't get all the kids we want but I bet we get 90% of them. Thank god we have the chance to get them, that wasn't the case a few years ago. The kids can see the turnaround , so let's post positive threads. IN Golden We Trust! :stormwarning:

Advertisement
regardless of the situation that happened today, blindly trusting a coach that isn't, like, nick saban or urban meyer is pretty retarded

Calm down?

HC at a pipeline school is blasting the staff were pulling stupid **** at the last second and jeopardizing 6 and future recruiting.

Why the **** should we calm down? This class better not get raped because of this bull****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
WTF happened? I step away from the computer for a few hours and I hear we're ****ed! Where's Pete?

I agree, let's wait before we freak out. This staff didn't pull Kirkland scholarship without a plan. There has to be players they feel good about coming.

In Golden I trust why?? His record is barely over .500 here...The No. 1 priority of UM's head coach should be to foster a good relationship with the coaches & players in SFLA. Might seem like hyperbole but I truly believe it. I don't understand it all...

Advertisement
suddenly the sky is falling? man the **** up boys. nsd is 6 days from now. al got this

I sure hope so. Took my son to football practice and came home to check the site, only to discover a **** storm.

regardless of the situation that happened today, blindly trusting a coach that isn't, like, nick saban or urban meyer is pretty retarded

Then I suggest you put him on probation with specific warnings as to what he must do to improve in your eyes, and penalties if he fails to meet your expectations.

You don't have to put up with this nonsense.

Advertisement
yeah, the guy with 2 national titles

Myer irregardless of two titles is a genuine f#ck face & legitimate as your statement may or may not be, I will not accept it.

How's that for reasoning...

In Golden I trust why?? His record is barely over .500 here...The No. 1 priority of UM's head coach should be to foster a good relationship with the coaches & players in SFLA. Might seem like hyperbole but I truly believe it. I don't understand it all...

most of the coaches in the area do not have a problem w golden. this is unlike the staffs reputation to do this so lets wait until we hear every side to this story. could be many reasons why the scholly was pulled and only one story was told tonight. btw ice harris spoke tonight to the herald in the heat of the moment. wait till he calms down and then see where we are at with him

This situation is making me nervous as well.

All I know is, Golden wouldn't pull a top recruit's scholarship offer a week before signing day without a LEGITIMATE reason, specifically a SoFla recruit from a major pipeline school.

I think Ice Harris was just blowing steam and/or trying to cover his own *** by putting the blame on the coaching staff.

I'm not buying the whole "they didn't have enough room" story Ice was spewing to the media.

Kirkland either: a) didn't have the grades like he said he did, or b) did something f*cked up and "unbecoming" of a UM prospect.

Golden isn't stupid. Yes, he isn't at the level of trust Nick Saban has earned, but I think his prior record has shown that he doesn't do things without reason (i.e. showing Storm Johnson (a 5 * RB) the door).

I'm not going to sit here and say that this situation doesn't make me uneasy, but by no means do I think the sky is falling.

I still think we end up with a top 10 class, when all is said and done.

Put the knife down and just walk away.

Advertisement
Back