Calling next season record now

Advertisement
Hate to say it but norvell will stick the nails in the coffin next season and Diaz will be fired right after the game next year.

Advertisement
No way, we'll go 8-5 and that will be considered an improvement and validate BJ and the BOT. This is the suffering of the Miami Hurricane

This. Schedule so bad, we could go 8-4. just an average D1 kicker and we go 10-2 THIS year :0

Advertisement
The only chance we have is to fully hit rock bottom. That will get James out and it’s literally the only chance we have. In order for that to happen to you’ll need to not spend a ******* dime on apparel/tickets/views on anything UM sports related. This guy Fake James is a death nail for us. Our problems are a lot more deeply rooted than Díaz and the staph. We need some serious ******* changes - and honestly - luck for us to ever be relevant again. If not, we’re the new Cleveland Browns of college football.

I don't think it'll be 2, 3 win bad...but I do not see a pathway for anything to get better unless Manny has some revelation as an OC hire. I just don't think he has the foresight or connections to make that happen.

reddit postgame thread is hilarious and brutal.
4-8
losses to temple, uab, mst fo sho.

Advertisement
294F649D-F52B-4377-85C4-9B159CCD06B7.jpeg

Hopefully Miami is either underwater and/or Kim Jong Un's "Christmas surprise" is just slightly delayed so none of us have to find out anything about next season. This ain't no way to live, fellas.

Advertisement
3-9.. 4-8 tops!

I dont care who the OC is next year. It wont make a difference. We have a soft team that takes after its HC. Enos is bad but he's not the sole reason for this year collapse. Diaz has no business coaching at this level, along with most of his assistants.

All I know is Temple is gonna kick the ever-living **** outta Miami (never thought I'd type those words in my lifetime). Then Miami will enjoy a 20-14 win over Wagner.

Advertisement
Back