Calling for an All Out Assault on Schiano

CanesNation26

Sophomore
This is it gentlemen. It's do or die for our program. We hire Schiano and we are officially done. We are the last great hope for Miami Hurricanes football and the spectacle known as College Football.

We're down to four candidates. 3 of which are acceptable and solid hires 1 of which is complete and utter ****. I'm afraid, as it has been reported, by many, that monkey ****bag is our 2nd choice behind Richt. However, there is some hope left:

[TWEET]672127677487296512[/TWEET]

Lets tip the scales in favor of Mullen (or Butch) by bashing Schiano in Bolivia. Do banners and noise work. To an extent, yes. I'd say the Mario banner was pretty successful, haven't heard a peep about him in our search process. The toxicity and noise we created contributed to the mid-season termination of Folden. They're losing the fan base and they know it, they can't afford another unpopular hire. Lets go down swinging. Lets make a lot of noise.

Go to twitter and harass the **** out of Blake James--> CanesAllAccess

Emails/Numbers

Stuart.Miller@Lennar.com ---> Especially email Miller, he's reportedly taken a significant role in the hiring process because he's fed up with toxic environment and all day bashing from our fans and the media.
president@miami.edu - 305-284-5155
David.Epstein@c3connect.com
rfain@rccl.com
paul.dimare@dimarefresh.com
fcminfo@fairholme.net and bruce@fairholme.net (Bruce Berkowitz)
bassh@gtlaw.com
a.havenick@umiami.edu

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
This is it gentlemen. It's do or die for our program. We hire Schiano and we are officially done. We are the last great hope for Miami Hurricanes football and the spectacle known as College Football.

We're down to four candidates. 3 of which are acceptable and solid hires 1 of which is complete and utter ****. I'm afraid, as it has been reported, by many, that monkey ****bag is our 2nd choice behind Richt. However, there is some hope left:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Mixed views inside UM on whether Mullen or Schiano is next best option after Richt. J. Blake issue has been hurtful for Butch(fairly or not)</p>— Barry Jackson (@flasportsbuzz) <a rel="nofollow" href="https://twitter.com/flasportsbuzz/status/672127677487296512">December 2, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Lets tip the scales in favor of Mullen (or Butch) by bashing Schiano in Bolivia. Do banners and noise work. To an extent, yes. I'd say the Mario banner was pretty successful, haven't heard a peep about him in our search process. The toxicity and noise we created contributed to the mid-season termination of Folden. They're losing the fan base and they know it, they can't afford another unpopular hire. Lets go down swinging. Lets make a lot of noise.

Go to twitter and harass the **** out of Blake James--> CanesAllAccess

Emails/Numbers

Stuart.Miller@Lennar.com ---> Especially email Miller, he's reportedly taken a significant role in the hiring process because he's fed up with toxic environment and all day bashing from our fans and the media.
president@miami.edu - 305-284-5155
David.Epstein@c3connect.com
rfain@rccl.com
paul.dimare@dimarefresh.com
fcminfo@fairholme.net and bruce@fairholme.net (Bruce Berkowitz)
bassh@gtlaw.com
a.havenick@umiami.edu

FOCK OFF W/ MULLEN

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ive been sending "the Ad" (dont even wanna say the dude's name right now) tweets about how Crappy Schiano would
be since last night.

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** emails that can be easily ignored. I'll pitch in to bombard the campus with anti-Schiano banners. Where do I donate?

Blake James is the ultimate enemy to this program. He actually has a chance to change for the better & he has us cowering over Greg Schiano instead of celebrating a Butch return. It'll be his *** though. Oh & another thing Vilma & Vinny could both **** off too if its Schiano.

Advertisement
Back