Calling All Canes Fans

Advertisement
3 hours away, only took the cooler out of the truck and left all the rest of the tailgate stuff in for the return trip on Thursday- can’t wait.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Here's some good advice don't get cmr mad period or you'll get this:fistbump:or this:flamthrower:or end up like this:pgdead:

For a while I didn't think I could hate anyone in the ACC worse than VT. Then UNC came along, it's not that we lost to them, it's the way players and fans behaved with the upside down U among other things.
I can't be there but I want that crowd deafening and a major beatdown of these clowns

Advertisement
For a while I didn't think I could hate anyone in the ACC worse than VT. Then UNC came along, it's not that we lost to them, it's the way players and fans behaved with the upside down U among other things.
I can't be there but I want that crowd deafening and a major beatdown of these clowns
Literally don’t get it at all and they pull out all the stops with trick plays only for us ... I hope we just bukkake all over them in our stadium and it’s very odd but richt absolutely hates fedora I’d love to see him run it up on fedoras ***** ***

EVERYBODY within 4 hours of the stadium should get to the game on thursday!!! Night game thursday prime time with the world watching. I know its only UNC but everyone should be there and lose their voice for kosi's first start!!! Lets get a full crowd at the game and get this team fired up to dominate!!!

Lets make this the loudest home game since Notre dame and lets get UNC fans to cover their ears!

I can't wait to see our guys ball out on prime time! GO CANES!!!

I’m Orlando. I’ll be there. Already got my fake emergency read to dodge my weekly KPI meeting at 4pm.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Just got back from caneswear.
there were like 10 of us today waiting for the place to open on a Monday morning.
When I left the store was packed.
Anyone expecting less than 55k actually in the seats is dead wrong. It’s going to be close to full if not sold out.

Advertisement
Back