Calling All Canes Fans

LoyalCane24

Junior
EVERYBODY within 4 hours of the stadium should get to the game on thursday!!! Night game thursday prime time with the world watching. I know its only UNC but everyone should be there and lose their voice for kosi's first start!!! Lets get a full crowd at the game and get this team fired up to dominate!!!

Lets make this the loudest home game since Notre dame and lets get UNC fans to cover their ears!

I can't wait to see our guys ball out on prime time! GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
The ncaa/acc is giving the green light on all the players for the shoe sales. It’s just a coincidence that it happens for our game. I’ll be there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I won't even unpack.
Ready to fly down again Thursday afternoon.
I want to see you tailgaters amp it up a few notches more than yesterday.

Advertisement
More importantly let’s put a beat down on them and get them back from making it interesting last year.

They were trying to disrespect us last year. I hope we run up the score on them if we get the chance. If I'm not mistaken there was also a run in between Fedora and Richt after the game.

They were trying to disrespect us last year. I hope we run up the score on them if we get the chance. If I'm not mistaken there was also a run in between Fedora and Richt after the game.

A0BCA643-B47C-44FD-AECE-8CF8F102EC30.gif

Rich finger wagging with the best of ‘em. I hope we embrass the fūck out of that ******* Fedora.

Advertisement
Back