Caller on Orlando

I want golden gone. But, I played college football. Kids don't see things the way we see things. I hosted recruits and we weren't always good. I sometimes thought our coach was a buffoon but would never tell a kid not to come and I didn't know anyone else on the team who would.
If kids all thought this, we'd see a mass exodus of starters transferring to other programs.

Advertisement
Thankfully, Sonny Odogwu was quick on his feet. He screamed out "ba-king so-duh! I got ba-king so-duh!" He smeared it under Golden's nose and he came to.
Lmao yal some fools on here.

I want golden gone. But, I played college football. Kids don't see things the way we see things. I hosted recruits and we weren't always good. I sometimes thought our coach was a buffoon but would never tell a kid not to come and I didn't know anyone else on the team who would.
If kids all thought this, we'd see a mass exodus of starters transferring to other programs.

Lol

5X you think your shltty D12 school where you hosted other punters is comparable to this situation?

I play college baseball.. completely different ik.. but our coach runs a **** show (smart baseball guy but as far as running a program he thinks its high school similar to Golden) but anyway my point is regardless of how bad it is I would never tell a recruit not to come. Im sure they understand that they need all the players they can get and you put on like its a great place. If it was so bad then Chickillo and perryman were gone after last year. Perryman had a kid he could have went and made money to support and Chickillo's draft stock might have improved 1 round if that. Cant be that bad is all im saying

Advertisement
I play college baseball.. completely different ik.. but our coach runs a **** show (smart baseball guy but as far as running a program he thinks its high school similar to Golden) but anyway my point is regardless of how bad it is I would never tell a recruit not to come. Im sure they understand that they need all the players they can get and you put on like its a great place. If it was so bad then Chickillo and perryman were gone after last year. Perryman had a kid he could have went and made money to support and Chickillo's draft stock might have improved 1 round if that. Cant be that bad is all im saying

Well we know you don't go to UM because you said "smart baseball guy" and intimated that your corch at least cares.

AG lost the team. they finally figured out that he was not driving an escalade...it was a 73 chevy box frame with a kit on it. Wheels coming off cant wait to see the guy go down in flames. **** you Al Golden.

I also hope that Shalala's and Blakes male on male *** tape comes out.

I can see someone telling a recruit that, right after getting their asses handed to them vs Pitt. People acting like this **** show just started. These kids have had to deal with Golden and his sayings, his hashtags, his bull**** sell, his throwing them under the bus, his incompetence, and their lack of development. I would not be surprised in the least big if this actually happened.

Advertisement
I always find this stuff hard to believe. Not the fight but kids on the team telling other kids that they probably don't even know to not come here. If you work at a ****ty company do you go out of you way to tell the guy that just interviewed that you've never met to not take the job? I think at worst they'd be apathetic in selling the program but wouldn't straight out say to not come. And if they do know the kid then it wouldn't be a recruiting visit when they'd decide to say to stay away.

It happens. First, they are many former players on this site.....just so you know. I took a trip to Florida and was specifically told by a few really good players not to go there if I had other top D1 offers (as they were called then). The reasons ranged from: Coaching, Program Turmoil, O & D Systems, Favortism and Racism. Well, I did not choose Florida, not based on what they said. Rather, it was based on substantiating what they said. Plus, Ben Hill Griffin talked to me like I was gonna be his new field hand. "Hi ya doing, Boy. We sure could use a Big Ole Strong Boy like you." I was like............. Boy. My hosts must have saw my face change because they were like, "That's how that MFer he is."

Again it happens. All college players were that Recruit at one time.

You owe it to a recruit to be honest or just don't lie.

wasn't it reported by Genron that Howard and Duke was bashing UM as well? Didn't Duke and Dorsett rant on twitter about how awful UM was while they were out w/ injuries last year? Didn't TH3 get benched, this year, after the UL game b/c he was complaining about the play calling and the cameras were on him yelling and complaining while Duke was trying to calm him down? Look, where there's smoke....you know the rest. If Golden remains here, we will be set back by another 4 yrs regardless if he gets fired or not in 2015. Here's the domino effect:
-2011 class will declare for NFL....no more veteran leadership.
-Key players from 2012 class will bolt to NFL....no more veteran leadership.
-some members of 2013 class will transfer
-2015 class will completely debunk.
-2016 class will completely debunk due to coaching uncertainty.
-2017 class will improve, however it will not be a top 15 class due to a new coach having to fix the 2016 season.
-2018 class will improve, but the 2017 season will be a period of adjustment and implemation.

Golden cannot return next year, under no circumstance. If he's here, we're doomed.

AG lost the team. they finally figured out that he was not driving an escalade...it was a 73 chevy box frame with a kit on it. Wheels coming off cant wait to see the guy go down in flames. **** you Al Golden.

I also hope that Shalala's and Blakes male on male *** tape comes out.

LOL You got that backwards, Homey. If Folden drove a Box Chevy sitting on them Thangs, the team would be undefeated. Team would be loaded with ATTITUDE.

Golden probably drives a MiniVan.

I can confirm this happened. My friend is on the staff of said recruit.

Golden has lost his locker room and the level of dysfunction and rebellion has become toxic. It's pure anarchy and chaos.

During the scuffle, Golden sat his chair in the middle of the room and said he won't stop holding his breath unless they stop fighting. He turned bright red and fainted. Thankfully, Sonny Odogwu was quick on his feet. He screamed out "ba-king so-duh! I got ba-king so-duh!" He smeared it under Golden's nose and he came to.

**** you.
Fly the banner.

OK. You are a god.

Advertisement
The difference is that a lot of these players have been friends with the current HS players since they were kids or know them well through the camp circuits, etc. so some random kid might not get told not to come, but a local who is friends with players on the team is gonna hear what they really think. And if a player thinks coming here would hurt his friends chances at grtting to the NfL im sure **** be honest with him. If I was a recruit Id want nothing to do with UM. If my kid was a recruit I wouldnt even let him visit the school.

I can confirm this happened. My friend is on the staff of said recruit.

Golden has lost his locker room and the level of dysfunction and rebellion has become toxic. It's pure anarchy and chaos.

During the scuffle, Golden sat his chair in the middle of the room and said he won't stop holding his breath unless they stop fighting. He turned bright red and fainted. Thankfully, Sonny Odogwu was quick on his feet. He screamed out "ba-king so-duh! I got ba-king so-duh!" He smeared it under Golden's nose and he came to.

**** you.
Fly the banner.

Sonny Odogwu was quick on his feet. He screamed out "ba-king so-duh! I got ba-king so-duh!" **** HAD ME DYING

I would tell recruits to come that golden will only be here for one more year demand the redshirt and next year you'll be champs!

Advertisement
Don't wanna bring bad news BUT. The fights are true. Not rumor at all. Now as for the recruit being told something... have no idea on that part.

Carry on.

I would tell recruits to come that golden will only be here for one more year demand the redshirt and next year you'll be champs!

Only if that is true.............which you can't state with 100% accuracy. Plus, what if the recruit is beast?

I always find this stuff hard to believe. Not the fight but kids on the team telling other kids that they probably don't even know to not come here. If you work at a ****ty company do you go out of you way to tell the guy that just interviewed that you've never met to not take the job? I think at worst they'd be apathetic in selling the program but wouldn't straight out say to not come. And if they do know the kid then it wouldn't be a recruiting visit when they'd decide to say to stay away.

That's a terrible analogy. LOL at not believing a player still emotional from some sort of confrontation wouldn't tell someone what a piece of **** our program has become.

Advertisement
Back