Call me crazy

Golden Rule

any signed recruit > any recruit that signed somewhere else

//and your batshi_t crazy

Except I don't believe in that rule at all. I prefer Cook, Randolf, Bo, and I prefer Valentine over Moten.

Please describe to me what you are seeing when you watch Valentine play, versus what you see when you watch Jenkins play, that makes you so certain Valentine is going to wind up a better player.

Advertisement
Alabama, Ohio State, and Penn State all made runs at Jenkins.

The kid made a tremendous transformation from his junior to senior season.

That shows hard work.

Alabama, Ohio State, and Penn State all made runs at Jenkins.

The kid made a tremendous transformation from his junior to senior season.

That shows hard work.

I follow him on twitter and while it might not be really reflective the kid seems like a grinder who really will work to get better.

Player one scouting report:

An outstanding Size/Speed ratio, moves well enough that he plays every defensive line position. He is strong enough to take on a triple team at times during games, and quick enough to make a tackle on the sidelines. He will need to play with better pad level on the college level, but he is a terrific prospect.

Player two scouting report:

possesses rare athleticism for a jumbo athlete. can flat out move. At 300 pounds he has the potential to be a difference maker inside and a player that generates a ton of pressure in the backfield. needs to improve his technique including his pad level and ability to use his hands, but he is a rare physical specimen with Sunday potential.

Advertisement
I think both will be good, but neither is any better a prospect than Marcus Forston

Regardless we could have desperately used both

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back