2024 Ca'lil Valentine 4* RB from AZ

Advertisement
I like the kid but maybe another position? Looks very similar to CWH? Wouldn't mind a different style back for the second spot.
Having seen him in person multiple times, I think he’s a much different back than CWH. I like his game a lot! It’s hard for me to believe he’s only 175. He plays and looks much bigger. Great vision, quickness, and has soft hands. He reminds me of a taller Mark Walton. He’s not a burner like CWH. He’s a guy that’ll be 6’0 210 and you won’t have to take him off the field.

Every time I went to Chandlers games it was to see Dylan Raiola and every time I left I said to myself. Chandlers running back is the best player on that team. (Valentine is that guy)

Advertisement
I wonder what this means for Bowens if this guy conmits here @Cribby u think we take 3 here? Maybe, If Parrish and Chaney have a good season they likely gone. I would encourage Chaney to go if he stays healthy this year. Parrish as well, RBs just dont have the Shelf life. Then we are uncertain on Citizens so we would essentially be Allen, CJ, Fletcher and CWH.
Where they going? Parrish would be joining Yearby where ever he is if he left early and Chaney would have to explode to be taken with injury risk and history.. Both our already "home" local talents so you cant really phase out for younger backs.. We got a logjam, I am guessing cream will rise and we will have transfers, not enough carries for everybody..

Where they going? Parrish would be joining Yearby where ever he is if he left early and Chaney would have to explode to be taken with injury risk and history.. Both our already "home" local talents so you cant really phase out for younger backs.. We got a logjam, I am guessing cream will rise and we will have transfers, not enough carries for everybody..
They are RBs. Whether they get drafted or not its about minimizing the wear and tear and see if they can make a NFL roster or some other league. Chaney already graduated as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back