Cali LB John Houston visiting on the 15th...

Advertisement
Golden and Co. Have had a recruiting surprise every year. One or even both of these two would shut a lot of people up about the recruiting. Very unlikely but anything could happen

Golden and Co. Have had a recruiting surprise every year. One or even both of these two would shut a lot of people up about the recruiting. Very unlikely but anything could happen

Although very true. I wouldn't expect it with these kids. Serra kids historically go to USC.

Now about the surprise every year. Yes and I think that will fall in line of Marcus Lewis.

Yeah I don't expect them to come at all the only thing working for us with those two is they would come in and get immediate play time. Marcus Lewis would be great! Irvin as well as Cook

Irvin not a surprise. I've been saying he would end up a Cane in the end. Same as I did for Jaquan.

Cook? Do you mean Jamel Cook safety from Central in 2016? Idk any other Cook were pursuing for 2015.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yeah I'm all over the place distracted at work right now. Just a question how do you think the defensive side of recruiting will look come NSD?

Advertisement
Back