2023 Cali ATH Collins Acheampong

Advertisement
This is extremely surprising, considering that Rod Wright and Jayson Taylor would be coaching them.
And we are DL U with the most recent examples being Rousseau and Jaelan but the list before that is stunningly good:

• Vince Wilfork
  • Cortez Kennedy
  • Jerome Brown
  • Russell Maryland
  • Dan Stubbs
  • Warren Sapp
  • Rusty Medearis
  • Many other great ones.

The list goes on & on and includes many HOFers, Pro Bowlers, CFB HOFers and Miami legends.

We are not trending well with edge guys outside of Wayne. Collins, mpemba, harbor are all trending elsewhere unfortunately.
Where are these trending reports coming from exactly? People here were saying we turnt down a 4 star DE because we have players we higher on. Also i don't know why people add M'Pemba to these lists. He took 1 OV, says he taking the rests in season and he only sure Miami and UGA getn 1 each. So where is this, he trending away coming from?

Where are these trending reports coming from exactly? People here were saying we turnt down a 4 star DE because we have players we higher on. Also i don't know why people add M'Pemba to these lists. He took 1 OV, says he taking the rests in season and he only sure Miami and UGA getn 1 each. So where is this, he trending away coming from?

Collins we all know about - a week or so ago, I think everyone was penciling him in the class. Michigan has made a strong push this week. Mpemba has been CBd to Miami for a while but Ive been reading that uga may be a leader. Talked to someone who also has a good connect who swears he isn’t coming here. Harbor is a bit of a mystery but have caught some comments online here and there that make me think he’s not coming. Russaw may be in play but he will be a really tough pull

Advertisement
Stephen Curry What GIF by ESPN
Question Mark Idk GIF by US National Archives

PA is a great state, just not by State College lol
I disagree, the area is beautiful you just need to avoid the cultists or challenge them. Im dying for a heated conversation since Manny iaz is the DC. Just took a new job and wont regularly be in State College anymore though

I disagree, the area is beautiful you just need to avoid the cultists or challenge them. Im dying for a heated conversation since Manny iaz is the DC. Just took a new job and wont regularly be in State College anymore though
I’m from where you are lol We talked about it a few years back. Not a fan of the middle of the state. NEPA guy all the way tho.

Advertisement
Collins we all know about - a week or so ago, I think everyone was penciling him in the class. Michigan has made a strong push this week. Mpemba has been CBd to Miami for a while but Ive been reading that uga may be a leader. Talked to someone who also has a good connect who swears he isn’t coming here. Harbor is a bit of a mystery but have caught some comments online here and there that make me think he’s not coming. Russaw may be in play but he will be a really tough pull
No one is trending away. Unless they dont take their OV, they are all in play. Not sure about Russaw. But the rest are all high and in play. M'Pemba is a UGA Miami battle and he will OV to both. Everything else is man talking. Harbor had a track meet when he was supposed to visit. Lets see if he takes it. Collins was coming last week. He thought about it this week and its a toss up i guess. But not even Michigan is penciling him, even after that.

Advertisement
No one is trending away. Unless they dont take their OV, they are all in play. Not sure about Russaw. But the rest are all high and in play. M'Pemba is a UGA Miami battle and he will OV to both. Everything else is man talking. Harbor had a track meet when he was supposed to visit. Lets see if he takes it. Collins was coming last week. He thought about it this week and its a toss up i guess. But not even Michigan is penciling him, even after that.

Of course they are all in play. Mario will still recruit them and hey, he might get them. But, my point still stands based on what I've heard and read.

Advertisement
Of course they are all in play. Mario will still recruit them and hey, he might get them. But, my point still stands based on what I've heard and read.
I don't wanna be antagonistic but when you say trending away it sounds like their interest in us diminished and thats the part am disputing. Harbor is the one im unsure about because of his track interest but everyone else we have the same chance as our competitor. Also M'Pemba goes to MiamIMG. After tomorrow, we likely have 4 commits there. We are also the closest school to it.

Advertisement
Back