2023 Cali ATH Collins Acheampong

Advertisement
I never had the impression we were in serious consideration for Collins the rest are Cane đź”’

Advertisement
Philly area is probably my least favorite lol Everyone is different. I like my peace & quiet. I also like being 2 hours away from NYC & Philly if I do want a day of chaos. Plus the poconos, jim thorpe, & all that outdoorsy ****. Where you from in NEPA though?
Grew up outside of the Poconos just outside Easton. Went to school and lived around Philly and S.Jersey until moving to Georgia 3 years ago

Grew up outside of the Poconos just outside Easton. Went to school and lived around Philly and S.Jersey until moving to Georgia 3 years ago
I’m from Hazleton. We used to play those D11 teams come state tournament time. Some underrated football played there for sure.

Advertisement
We are not trending well with edge guys outside of Wayne. Collins, mpemba, harbor are all trending elsewhere unfortunately.
According to whom? Both of those recruitments are pretty quiet right now.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t *expect* to land them, but both M’Pemba and Harbor will go to December if not February from everything I’ve seen. Same with David Hicks although I think Miami has a microscopic chance there, if any

Outsi
Philly area is probably my least favorite lol Everyone is different. I like my peace & quiet. I also like being 2 hours away from NYC & Philly if I do want a day of chaos. Plus the poconos, jim thorpe, & all that outdoorsy ****. Where you from in NEPA though?
Outside Scranton. Hbu?

I’m from Hazleton. We used to play those D11 teams come state tournament time. Some underrated football played there for sure.
Yeah Parkland, Easton, and the private schools all do well until they run into the Philly Private schools.

Was hoping the Canes would recruit Brady Antolick. He’s legit from your area. My college coach played with his pops at Lafayette.

Advertisement
Yeah Parkland, Easton, and the private schools all do well until they run into the Philly Private schools.

Was hoping the Canes would recruit Brady Antolick. He’s legit from your area. My college coach played with his pops at Lafayette.
Yep, he’s from my hometown. Texas A&M commit for baseball. All-America. The whole 9 yards. Just finished his Jr. year. I’d imagine will be drafted in the first 5 rounds lol We don’t usually have those kinda dudes in any sport in Hazleton lol

beep-R2-D2-sad-sad-beep-Star-Wars-GIF.gif

Yep, he’s from my hometown. Texas A&M commit for baseball. All-America. The whole 9 yards. Just finished his Jr. year. I’d imagine will be drafted in the first 5 rounds lol We don’t usually have those kinda dudes in any sport in Hazleton lol
I graduated from Valley View, and we always run into Imotep charter, and then it's usually not a favorable outcome.

Advertisement
I don’t know how any kid can go to Michigan with how incredibly shaky Harbaugh sounds about staying in Ann Arbor. Add that to the fact that Tucker is doing work on the trail for Sparty and I would be very nervous as a Michigan fan. Writing is on the wall.
This. All of this.

Advertisement
Back