2023 Cali ATH Collins Acheampong

Philly rules. It’s grimey as **** but I love the couple of days I spent there. Family in Pottstown and I will be back. Poes Sandwich Joint in Fishtown is the spot.

Advertisement
Grew up outside of the Poconos just outside Easton. Went to school and lived around Philly and S.Jersey until moving to Georgia 3 years ago
Forks/Wind Gap? I still head down to the circle for restaurants. Mainly go to college hill to see old friends.

Advertisement
k-bye-bye.gif

Forks/Wind Gap? I still head down to the circle for restaurants. Mainly go to college hill to see old friends.
Bangor. So Yes…if you piece my posts together from other threadsThere is a Harry ****ey in Bangor(3 actually), and if you come down Rt 80 from NY you have to first go to Mt Bethel if you wanna get to Bangor.

Easton Phillipsburg football game is a blast in college hill. Longest running Hs football game

Nazareth very nice.

Good school, if he's into that, and a traditional power that should produce even if they haven't. Michigan is one of those schools that should be top 10 or 20 yearly. Good luck to the young man, even if they have that whack *** Jordan branding.

Advertisement
That’s some beta **** locking threads on kids that go elsewhere. Like we can’t handle it. Smh. I want to bump that Brown one when ole boy hits the portal.
I mean.... They locked the Francis Mauigoa thread after he committed to us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back