2023 Cali ATH Collins Acheampong

Advertisement
Another
golf fall GIF
And you'll be nowhere to be found when Wayne commits on Saturday I'm assuming

Advertisement
So since the only reason we are getting anyone is because money and Michigan is beating us out for a recruit does that mean they are dropping bags now or they doing it “the right way” still?

Nah they dropping bags. Boosters been trying it’s just Harbaugh doesn’t like it but the boosters are running things now.

Advertisement
I lived in PA for longer than I care to talk about, but I worked up by State College during some of that time. All the PSU fans would give me **** about packed stadiums and what not and I always shut them up with "how many titles has that packed stadium won you?"
PA is a great state, just not by State College lol

3-4 years? That's about two longer than Harbaugh will be there. Could just be that Michigan is a better fit for him academically for what he plans to study. Anyone know what he plans to major in?
I don’t think Harbaugh is leaving Michigan except for a nfl job..that’s the only reason there was a question in the offseason..if a Miami HC left for A NFL job or took the interview I’d understand it..be disappointed sure but I’d get it..and no I have no idea what the kid plans to major in lol

Advertisement
Prestige perceived academics. Was just in the playoffs. They got things to sell.
Apparently the kid is a really good student who went to a high achieving academic school until his recent transfer so the academics may have played a role here

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back