2023 Cali ATH Collins Acheampong

Advertisement
I get why you're laughing, but I would bet good money that SEC and B1G are using realignment to negatively recruit against non-SEC/B1G schools, valid or not. Recruiting is slimy.
I can see the SEC doing it but the ACC has won more championships than the B1G in the past 10-15 years. The B1G has been carried by Ohio State and adding USC/UCLA won’t help them out.

I can see the SEC doing it but the ACC has won more championships than the B1G in the past 10-15 years. The B1G has been carried by Ohio State and adding USC/UCLA won’t help them out.

They are neg recruiting against who will and won't have a seat at the table and will literally still exist as a CFB power over the next four years, not which conference had the CFP champion in 2014.

Last edited:
Advertisement
They are neg recruiting against who will and won't have a seat at the table and will literally still exist as a CFB poet over the next four years, not which conference had the CFP champion in 2014.
I see where you coming from I just find it strange that conference alignment will have affect on a kids recruitment. Especially by the time the dust truly settles, they will be in the NFL or out of college.

Does he really want to be part of a ****** Michigan class and crybaby fans like this or does he want to jump on the Miami train. Seems to be easy from the outside looking in. Hopefully the kid sees what is truly best which is Miami .

45750120-2FCE-413B-8767-E766A329D475.jpeg

I see where you coming from I just find it strange that conference alignment will have affect on a kids recruitment. Especially by the time the dust truly settles, they will be in the NFL or out of college.
It shouldn't be strange. That's why I was asking Cribby how long he thought before they made an announcement on our next move. Its fine if it's a power 5. If it turns into a power 2. Kids will definitely go there. More big games etc.

Advertisement
I get why you're laughing, but I would bet good money that SEC and B1G are using realignment to negatively recruit against non-SEC/B1G schools, valid or not. Recruiting is slimy.
I seriously doubt that would negatively effect us even it was a factor, unless people are telling them we're moving to the Sun Belt and recruits are dumb enough to believe it. You think recruits are scared off by the idea of playing at The Big House or in Columbus in front of 100k?

Advertisement
Recent Michigan 247 update:

Mod said that it’s a UM/Michigan battle.

“One source described this recruitment as a 50/50 battle between the two programs, but I’m still hearing tons of optimism coming out of Coral Gables and the Hurricanes really love their standing”

The writer lowered his confidence on his Michigan crystal ball.

Michigan 247 update:

“One source described this recruitment as a 50/50 battle between the two programs, but I’m still hearing tons of optimism coming out of Coral Gables and the Hurricanes really love their standing”

Well this is new. Instead of both programs feeling confident, both groups of insiders are leaning the other side.

Another weird recruitment.

Advertisement
Recent Michigan 247 update:

@DMoney
college gameday sport GIF

Does he really want to be part of a ****** Michigan class and crybaby fans like this or does he want to jump on the Miami train. Seems to be easy from the outside looking in. Hopefully the kid sees what is truly best which is Miami .

View attachment 196397
He conveniently leaves out the part how Michigan has underperformed compared two those other 2 programs, Hardpaw is a weirdo, and that great season they just had ended with them getting neutered by 1980. They also beat the Buckeyes in the snow to get to the playoff.

Advertisement
Back