2023 Cali ATH Collins Acheampong

Advertisement
Kid might choose LSU with him.

Possible.

Just land wayne and kinsler and keep building the trenches. Rest will fall into place.

Can’t get every recruit in the country. This will likely end up at top 10-12 range class and that’s plenty good enough to win. Do that every year and you should have playoff level talent on your roster in a few years.

Mario really wants a day where he gets multiple commits. Savage.

Angry Season 3 GIF by SuccessionHBO

Advertisement
Possible.

Just land wayne and kinsler and keep building the trenches. Rest will fall into place.

Can’t get every recruit in the country. This will likely end up at top 10-12 range class and that’s plenty good enough to win. Do that every year and you should have playoff level talent on your roster in a few years.

I'd be happy with that. No one is signing until December anyway. No reason to freak out about anyone.

I would love to have this guy- his athletic and name profile are fantastic- but there are more important pieces in this class. If he commits here, it's gravy.

Advertisement
Possible.

It’s still gonna be a top 5 class with or without Jalen Brown…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Possible.

We are not ending with a class 10-12. I'd be shock if we Finish less than 7th.

Advertisement
Back