Caleb f-ing Williams to the portal??

Advertisement
If Joe Brady is so adamant about working with Williams that he would swiftly cast a talent like TVD to the wayside, I’m not sure I want him anymore.

And I’m a huge Brady fan, for what it’s worth.
TVD had better stats while his best WR was a Okie transfer. It just makes no sense, such an unnecessary gamble. I refuse to believe it.

If this were next year it could make some sense. But it just doesn't right now.
Only way I could see this being a thing is that the OC is Brady and Caleb is open to sitting for a year with the idea TVD continues to blow up and gets drafted but that is such a stretch and then it completely ignores the fact that Garcia was neck and neck with TVD this spring and fall.

Advertisement
Lmfao. You seriously need to see more? He already outplayed this years QB1 at his place head to head.

Im gonna have to disagree brother…he did not outplay Pickett although they both had great games. TVD got better as the year went on and im excited about his future here but maybe its a bit premature to call him a 1st rounder at this stage. Sheeeet if he ends up being one then that means next year should be one heck of a ride though.

Advertisement
Just to piggy back on the few Caleb Williams - Miami posts/rumors….

What if it’s a behind the scenes deal and the OC reached out to him and Caleb wants to play for him 👀👀👀👀👀👀.

Alright I’m out.
8B253C31-0951-4497-AAD0-26C847A46A20.jpeg

Just to piggy back on the few Caleb Williams - Miami posts/rumors….

What if it’s a behind the scenes deal and the OC reached out to him and Caleb wants to play for him 👀👀👀👀👀👀.

Alright I’m out.
Stop it

So Caleb Williams dad like Brady? And that somehow means he'd come here?

lol no. Never say never obviously, but this dude isn't leaving the starting job at OU to be a ******* backup somewhere. And there is zero chance TVD isn't our starting QB in 2022 imo. **** we will likely struggle to keep Garcia from wanting to leave after sitting on the bench another year, yet people think we're going to get OU's starting Qb to transfer here just to do that?

So Caleb Williams dad like Brady? And that somehow means he'd come here?

lol no. Never say never obviously, but this dude isn't leaving the starting job at OU to be a ******* backup somewhere. And there is zero chance TVD isn't our starting QB in 2022 imo. **** we will likely struggle to keep Garcia from wanting to leave after sitting on the bench another year, yet people think we're going to get OU's starting Qb to transfer here just to do that?
The OC can have a massive effect on kids. Not saying Miami wants him or doesn’t but he can want to be at Miami for reasons that just aren’t public yet…

Advertisement
So we running a 2 qb system? How would this miami talk even work lol?

Smart move would be USC, Riley clearly knows how to get qbs to the league. Jimbo will get you there, but if you wanna suck *** and be out of the league in 3 years then cool I guess? Lol Zimmer doesn't even want to play Kellen Mond over injured Sean Mannion so what does that say? And lmfao at UGA, better hope their NIL package outweighs the rookie payscale because that QB graveyard isn't getting him to where he wants to go.
2 QB system? So what you’re saying is Mullen for OC? Spurrier as plan B?

This Williams to Miami talk is nonsense. Oklahoma people are insinuating we get Williams if we hire Brady. Seems like they're out of the loop regarding our pursuit of Brady. As far as I know Cristobal and Brady had talks, but Brady expressed interest in remaining in the NFL, and it's likely that's where he remains.

Not to mention Cristobal's extremely high praise of TVD in his introductory press conference. I don't see us pursuing Williams and potentially chasing off both TVD and Garcia.

That USCw post about Williams joining his GF at UNC makes the most sense to me. They have a dynamic offensive system that he could thrive in with Howell leaving for the NFL.

Advertisement
Politics
why is Williams clearly better?
He can’t pass nearly as well as TVD; not even close. Williams passes like a high schooler.
He is a dynamic runner but sooner or later that gets you destroyed; see Vick and every other “running QB” who reaches the league.
So make your argument for why Williams Is clearly better.
Your on crack if you think TVD is a better passer than Celeb? You are just saying that because of race. Statistically, Celeb is one of the best in football. He's more accurate, got a better passer rating, stronger arm, much better athlete. He's just a lot better at QB than Van Dyke.

Dont go full Trump supporter because you like TVD, **** I like him too but if someone was like, Adrian Peterson or Alvin Kamara in college, I am taking Peterson 10 out of 10 times. Transcendent QBs like Williams dont come around often

This Williams to Miami talk is nonsense. Oklahoma people are insinuating we get Williams if we hire Brady. Seems like they're out of the loop regarding our pursuit of Brady. As far as I know Cristobal and Brady had talks, but Brady expressed interest in remaining in the NFL, and it's likely that's where he remains.

Not to mention Cristobal's extremely high praise of TVD in his introductory press conference. I don't see us pursuing Williams and potentially chasing off both TVD and Garcia.

That USCw post about Williams joining his GF at UNC makes the most sense to me. They have a dynamic offensive system that he could thrive in with Howell leaving for the NFL.
Lol UNC? Naw, he's not going there if his goals are NIL based. It's either USC, SEC, and maybe us possibly. QBs aren't position players. They dont follow hoes. They make their decision on what gets them to the next level and coaching and personnel. Position players tend to follow hoes. Remember Jaylen Phillips with us and Landon Collins with Bama

I see the SEC being hard to beat for Williams

Advertisement
Back