Caleb f-ing Williams to the portal??

Advertisement
The OU board has people who believe Williams is coming to Miami. They also believe Joe Brady is going to be the OC. Those things coupled with Mario as the HC makes them think this is a real possibility... Somehow the Canes have outbid others..
I just don’t see this happening. This would be totally out of left field.

Advertisement
He’s going to USC, Him and his family know that Riley can make him the future number 1 pick which is a lot more money than any NIL deal he could get.

Congrats on your success and sticking to your guns.

Not saying your perspective — or anybody else's — on these young cats is wrong, either.

Just that some might see situations like this differently as they get older, and some may not.

☮️

I think a wholesale change or adjustment needs to be done in CFB regarding the CFP, signing day, portal, & HC exits. However, even in the work force, I’ve noticed younger individuals look for the easiest path & lack patience. Just a general observation from experience, & something that’s been made pretty obvious from the inception of the portal.

Now all situations are not equal, hence my comment about supporting players’ rights. The fact is, transfers have always been apart of collegiate sports. Some of our greatest players were transfers; but when u’re a frosh or RS-frosh & nothing has even come to fruition yet, plus u’re a starter?? That’s crazy. I seen a starting QB enter the portal only b/c the team picked up transfer QB who’s a yr under. What? That’s cookoo imo.

There is some wild stuff being said on the OU board tonight. This is most definitely all about $$$. Some references made to Williams' father trying to "extort" OU over rights to certain things. No details ... The 247 guy is still saying it's not over, he could be back. He's getting skewered by their board for losing his journalistic integrity and letting the Williams family use him ...

The University even put out a statement in support of Lebby and the staff...

I can’t think of another school making a public statement and definitely not one this forceful. It definitely lends Itself to what the boards are saying.

I am with @Rellyrell on this, and he put it on the spot as usual. I’m all for players rights and it was too restrictive before, but this is like 1990s WWF. They have to figure it out and I have no idea how that happens. The NCAA has been entirely neutered and effectively should/will lose its tax exempt status. Plus, the big schools will want this to continue. They can cut out the middle man and remove the risk of penalties or probation for what they were doing anyways. It’s an absolute mess.

Advertisement
434B936A-F44B-4DA4-83C2-E4436039B006.jpeg

Advertisement
Right this fool is gonna lose a ton of money transferring there
What? They’re in playoffs every year. If he’s good he will show out. Not like they’re lacking in talent just have had **** QBs. No one thought Clemson was a qb paradise till Watson and Lawrence went there and their talent showed out

Clemson should throw every bag they have at him.

I've heard Notre dame, but that offense seems not like the best fit.
God I didn't even think of clemson. Smh I hope not. Dude is a baller and would make that game way harder for us

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back