Caleb f-ing Williams to the portal??

I would probably give a slight talent edge to Williams but I think they're both future top five picks. So either way you're winning. However, TVD is my guy so fluck anybody that aint gang 😤
CALEB COULD BE GANG GANG REAL SOON 🤣

Advertisement

OT but can we retire the cornball moniker "a dude"? Seems like something David Pollack thinks he's original by repeatedly saying about every SEC recruit/player and all the slackjaws in that conference copy.

As stupid as saying "built different". Soooo "different" that it somehow applies to EVERY 5 star recruit......and Tate Martell referring to himself on IG.

End rant.

100% agree. He is a one progression and then run guy and he's short.

OT: what's the deal with the f'n mouthpieces these days. This dude chews on it the entire time like its lemon pepper wings and then it seems like half the guys now go the JW00 route of having the thing dangling with zero interest in putting it in his mouth.
I’m sorry what? Caleb Williams threw some of the best balls of the entire season in his stint as a starter and def wasn’t a one read guy. More than half of his TD passes came via the progression

It cannot possibly be UM. Everyone knows we don't have an OC yet. And Florida Statutes say that you have to hire an Athletic Director before you hire a Head Coach, you have to Hire a Head Coach before you hire Coordinators, you have to hire Coordinators before you hire position coaches, and you have to hire position coaches before you recruit or sign any players.

It's the law.

1641247472512.png

GET RUIZ TO PUT 3.5 MILLION ON IT BRING HIM HERE…LETS GIVE TEXAS A&M A RUN FOR STACKING TALENT

Advertisement
Advertisement
Caleb: Mom, Dad. This guy keeps blowing up my phone. He won't stop. I don't answer, but he keeps calling. I try to block his number, but he still gets through. He just won't stop. I don't know what to to do. Maybe I should just see what he wants?

Caleb's mom: Well, baby, look at the caller ID. What's his name. Where's he calling from?

Caleb: It's a 305 area code. Somebody named John Ruiz

Advertisement
Advertisement
Surprised Jimbo ain’t throwing massive amounts of money at him with that team aTm is buying down there…a QB with all that talent would be lethal…

Advertisement
Back