Calais Campbell signs with JAX

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium
[TWEET]839925820781051904[/TWEET]
[TWEET]839923356438786048[/TWEET]

Congratulations to Big Calais! One of the best DL's in the NFL & true Cane that has done a lot for Miami.

Advertisement
He'll be a figure for Jacksonville kids to look up to. Good news for us.

My bucs loading up.... hope we draft dalvin cook if he slips with the first round draft pick.
Just signed desean Jackson and dt chris baker

Advertisement
He'll be a figure for Jacksonville kids to look up to. Good news for us.

This x1000. I lived in Mahoney-Pearson at the same time as Calais. Seriously one of the nicest guys I've ever met and one of the few players who took it upon himself to really become a part of the student body and the university. Calais bleeds orange and green and has even handed UM $1M+ in endowment.

Also of note, he was recruited to UM out of Colorado...

Jags are terrible... career go to die there. should of came to the Dolphins and team up with Suh.

Advertisement
Jags are terrible... career go to die there. should of came to the Dolphins and team up with Suh.

4 years, $60M, $30M guaranteed - not sure where the other offers came in at but I'm sure those numbers had something to do with it.

Also surprised he didn't end up in Denver seeing as they made a late push, although I don't believe much if any of his family still lives in CO.

For $30mill guaranteed I'd play for the Jags too ****ttt....

I don't care if they're the worst team in the league for the next 5 years, for that kind of money I could get over it, Playoffs/Super Bowl be damned Lol

Advertisement
Lil' Bro's a comedian, definitely not Katt:

[video=youtube;6yKCLkNTjOI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yKCLkNTjOI[/video]

My bucs loading up.... hope we draft dalvin cook if he slips with the first round draft pick.
Just signed desean Jackson and dt chris baker

Figures you'd be a Cucks fan
It's what I grew up on. When Lamar miller and Oliver Vernon played for the dolphins I liked watching them too

Brock has been following the Bucs since he was a little kid when Mike Glennon was the starting QB

Advertisement
His second big contract.

Serious question: is he the highest earning Cane of all time strictly based on salary?
Ray Lewis made about $47mill in guaranteed money over his career, but his total cash earnings of all his contracts put together is $95mill.

& Andre Johnson I think made $44mill in his career, with total cash earnings of $106mill in contracts.

Last edited:
For $30mill guaranteed I'd play for the Jags too ****ttt....

I don't care if they're the worst team in the league for the next 5 years, for that kind of money I could get over it, Playoffs/Super Bowl be damned Lol

Count me in as well!

1439-2.jpg

Advertisement
Back