Cajuns are coming

Advertisement
The blue oyster.. where all the visiting teams go. You'll have to ask around to find it tho.

artworks-000028792919-1z0tg3-t500x500.jpg

We are staying walking distance from the stadium.

our only plans at the moment are Cajun games and, if weather doesn’t push our Game 1 back, the Marlins game Friday night (a former Cajun is scheduled to start, hit me up if you have great tickets)

Any good beaches near stadium? Pizza? Burger? Bar? A must go restaurant?
If you are that close to the stadium, look for Shake Shack for decent burgers, on US 1 across from the stadium. And Miami’s Best
Pizza on Ponce de Leon about 200’ south of the stadium. And South Miami has several good restaurants for better dining. There the Sports Grill’s Special Grilled wings are very good.

We are staying walking distance from the stadium.

our only plans at the moment are Cajun games and, if weather doesn’t push our Game 1 back, the Marlins game Friday night (a former Cajun is scheduled to start, hit me up if you have great tickets)

Any good beaches near stadium? Pizza? Burger? Bar? A must go restaurant?
If you’re looking for a great dinner spot before or after the Marlins game check out Cafe La Trova in Little Havana near the stadium. Solid food and you can’t beat the atmosphere on weekends.. especially when the live music gets going around 7 ish. Nice daily happy hour as well.

Calle Ocho is a staple in the city and isn’t far from Marlins Park. 8th street is filled with bars and restaurants.

If a rooftop bar is up your crews alley. Terras is my favorite in the city and isn’t far from marlins park in Little Havana.

If you want to hang out closer to the stadium/your hotel the rest of the weekend I recommend hanging out in coconut grove. Really can’t go wrong with anything in the area especially the views of the sailboats in the bay but some food/bar recommendations are

Bayshore Club, Level 6 rooftop, Monty’s Coconut Grove, Sip Sip at Mayfair Hotel, chugs diner, Sandbar, Barracudas, The Taurus, Mister 01 Pizza.

The Titanic is a great bar on campus next to the stadium that is an institution. Will be packed before/after canes games.

Tinta Y cafe in the gables is a excellent cafe that I recommend checking out for breakfast/lunch. It’s a very argued topic in Miami but I’d put tinta y Cafe’s Cuban on the podium for one of the best you’ll find in the city.

Hope this helps good luck to you guys. Enjoy

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back