Cajuns are coming

Good afternoon folks,

We got some uncivilized, rowdy, but fun and respectful Cajuns coming to Miami for a good time. Looking to find out what we need to experience during our stay. What to eat, where to go, etc.

Also, if anyone has good Game 1 tickets in chairbacks you don’t want to use, give me a holler. I have three in my group and we will keep your seats warm

Advertisement
Good afternoon folks,

We got some uncivilized, rowdy, but fun and respectful Cajuns coming to Miami for a good time. Looking to find out what we need to experience during our stay. What to eat, where to go, etc.

Also, if anyone has good Game 1 tickets in chairbacks you don’t want to use, give me a holler. I have three in my group and we will keep your seats warm
Good luck to you guys. Thanks for coming down. Hope y’all have a blast. Mark light field is a great park and should be a tremendous atmosphere with another regional coming home.

I could give a million and one recommendations but what are you interested in doing/seeing? You all staying in miami or closer to the campus in the gables?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Good afternoon folks,

Are you bringing any chicks down or what?

Advertisement
Are Miami chicks insufficient?
Fox Tv GIF by Paradise Hotel

Advertisement
Good afternoon folks,

where you at in La.

I'm in Covington.

Advertisement
Good luck to you guys. Thanks for coming down. Hope y’all have a blast. Mark light field is a great park and should be a tremendous atmosphere with another regional coming home.

I could give a million and one recommendations but what are you interested in doing/seeing? You all staying in miami or closer to the campus in the gables?
We are staying walking distance from the stadium.

our only plans at the moment are Cajun games and, if weather doesn’t push our Game 1 back, the Marlins game Friday night (a former Cajun is scheduled to start, hit me up if you have great tickets)

Any good beaches near stadium? Pizza? Burger? Bar? A must go restaurant?

Advertisement
Back