Cager

canefan2000

Recruit
Where do you guys think Lawrence Cager will fit into our offense next year? Or do you guys think he will be redshirted?

Advertisement
There's a good amount of wrs ahead of him (Scott, coley, lewis, etc.) but I fully expect for his redshirt to be burned whether we play him a lot or not. He has a chance to pass up the big wrs we brought in last cycle (Langham & Brady)

Advertisement
I do not like him even a little bit. I highly doubt that he will ever figure prominently at WR at Miami.

Advertisement
I do not like him even a little bit. I highly doubt that he will ever figure prominently at WR at Miami.

Thats deep. I dont know what he will amount to but KB working the receivers like nothing theyve ever seen or been through so i think four or five years under him has to produce some results out of any receiver.

dont think he passes Brady.....

Brady played alot at end of last year...and i fully expect him to eat up some kids pt this year.... Tyree doesnt look bad out there...Langham seems to be atleast another year away...

He's not passing Brady cause Brady is way ahead physically skillfully and way deeper in the playbook than he will ever be coming in after him

Advertisement
Advertisement
He will be redshirted until the Clemson game when he subs in for Coley for a jump ball in the redzone that'll fall incomplete

Advertisement
Back