Cager vs Osborn

You dont remember Cager catching a td in the fsu comeback last season?

Yeah, but apparently you dont remember him dropping 2 touchdowns(the 1st fade route, and the slant/crossing route where he could've walked in but flat out dropped the ball)in that same game, he got lucky coach richt kept going back to him. When its game time, gotta show up, cager was one of the main reasons the crybabies started crying, cause most of them felt like they could do better than him, you see none of that with osborn cause his work ethic speaks for itself and he's been productive, came in, worked hard and set the tone from day 1 and has not disappointed.

In the meantime cager was treating catches like these recent slam dunk championships, where they start a clock, its like damyum, how many chances do you get!

Advertisement
I haven't seen this discussed yet so, let's have at it. First and foremost, I'll take Osborn for what he has brought to the wide receiver room in his 1st year. Leadership, toughness, and being a mentor counts for a lot more than being 6'5. However, Cager is having a quality season. Its interesting how a new environment might be better for everyone involved. Not much of a question, just want to get an idea of everyone's thoughts on having Osborn's qualities vs Cager's size in this years offense

I wish Cager the best but Osborn is a Cane. I only **** with Canes.

But one is the go to guy on a top 4 team.
KJ has also added a lot on PR. He's got a knack of making something out of nothing & gets us great field position. His total yards gained exceed Cager's as a result. When you add intangibles & how the entire WR room & the offense seems more stable since he's arrived, it's not even close.

Advertisement
KJ has also added a lot on PR. He's got a knack of making something out of nothing & gets us great field position. His total yards gained exceed Cager's as a result. When you add intangibles & how the entire WR room & the offense seems more stable since he's arrived, it's not even close.
Cager scored 6 tds last season. Osborn currently has 5. Also Cager is currently the go to wr for a 5 star 1st round qb on a playoff contending team . Why on earth would a top 4 team bring Cager in if he's so useless?

Cager scored 6 tds last season. Osborn currently has 5. Also Cager is currently the go to wr for a 5 star 1st round qb on a playoff contending team . Why on earth would a top 4 team bring Cager in if he's so useless?
Not saying Cager is useless. Saying I would take Osborn for Miami (over Cager) because he is a good PR in addition to being a very solid WR, great teammate, leader, example for the young guys to follow. That doesn't mean Cager is trash. He had his moments at Miami and he has a large frame & some talent. He appears to have developed & be doing well.

Advertisement
Because their entire WR room was wiped out by the NFL draft and disciplinary issues. ****, they would have taken Langham if he had some eligibility. Desperate times. Now, the 5-star freshmen have grown up and Cager's role reduced, along with the fact he's injured again.

Because their entire WR room was wiped out by the NFL draft and disciplinary issues. ****, they would have taken Langham if he had some eligibility. Desperate times. Now, the 5-star freshmen have grown up and Cager's role reduced, along with the fact he's injured again.
Man stop! Give the kid his props! Better yet, next time you watch ESPN and the conversation is about UGA, watch how quick they mention Cager, and count how many times they mention the freshmen yall keep talking about!

Advertisement
Back