Cager recruiting Gibson on twitter

Dude is actually pretty good lol. Saying the right things and all. I love this kid man

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1422412061505.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422412061505.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 217
  • uploadfromtaptalk1422412083936.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422412083936.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 187
  • uploadfromtaptalk1422412099061.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422412099061.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 170
Advertisement
Advertisement
I know ya'll are going to bash me for this but I think Dwayne Lawson is currently and will be a better QB than Torrence Gibson, **** I wish Miami could have held on to
that dude.

But if UM can land Gibson I okay with it.

[video=youtube;-0wrWmVlNAo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1422327029&v=-0wrWmVlNAo&x-yt-cl=84838260[/video]

Advertisement
I know ya'll are going to bash me for this but I think Dwayne Lawson is currently and will be a better QB than Torrence Gibson, **** I wish Miami could have held on to
that dude.

[video=youtube;-0wrWmVlNAo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1422327029&v=-0wrWmVlNAo&x-yt-cl=84838260[/video]

That's not really saying much.... I've been saying Gibson is not a traditional QB. He's an athlete playing QB. Would I like to have him? Of course but I don't expect much from him as a QB. As a WR, then that's a completely different story.

Get him on Fenton. Shoot our staff would make him our recruiting coordinator if they had any sense when he finishes his college career.

He should be taking part of Dorito's, Jethro's, Williams and Golden's checks. None of these bums can recruit or coach.

Advertisement
This man is hilarious. Go follow him if you're not already, #CoachCager is putting in work... whether its going to flip anyone or not its refreshing to see him being this passionate about The U already and he hasn't even enrolled yet.

Op watch out its not good to talk about recruits that love the canes and have shown more love to the program in a month than ive seen from kids that been here for years, kid just has "it" has more pull in are state than the kids from the state this and old school cane!!!!

I enjoy his efforts and it's definitely a net positive but...

1. He hasn't landed anyone. Appears that marcus Lewis is going to UK. Tweeting out recruits to go elsewhere does not equal pull.
2. Wont have much impact on kids he's known for three weeks

Definitely seems like a confident leader that isn't shy according to Shaq's dad and was able to get the 2016 kids to communicate which is great. Now that he has met all those 2016 kids and they won't sign a year from now he can actually have more of an impact on them then a kid who he just met a couple weeks ago. Still, kids will do what's best for them at the end of the day. That's why we seem Cronkrite, Jaquan, and Irvin, lifelong friends with um ties, going to separate schools.

Advertisement

1. He hasn't landed anyone. Appears that marcus Lewis is going to UK. Tweeting out recruits to go elsewhere does not equal pull.

Definitely seems like a confident leader that isn't shy according to Shaq's dad and was able to get the 2016 kids to communicate which is great. Now that he has met all those 2016 kids and they won't sign a year from now he can actually have more of an impact on them then a kid who he just met a couple weeks ago. Still, kids will do what's best for them at the end of the day. That's why we seem Cronkrite, Jaquan, and Irvin, lifelong friends with um ties, going to separate schools.

Oh well happens all the time in life. I went off to college out of state, and turned out just fine.

that dude.

Why would we bash you when it's the truth? Gibson is a take regardless. Bring him in and let him start at QB if that's where his heart is and then if that doesn't work out encourage a move to WR.

Oh well happens all the time in life. I went off to college out of state, and turned out just fine.

Umm not sure what you're addressing but I agree...I guess

Advertisement
Back