Cager...miami/ georgia

Advertisement
I think it's whatever they want to claim.

Pro's may finish their career somewhere, but if they're good enough to make the Hall, they often times choose somewhere else.

Kids grow up somewhere, move wherever for a year or two, and claim wherever is cooler.

Anyhow, I really don't care. If players suck, fans won't claim them. If good, they try to. Ultimately, it's trivial, and up to the player.
I get what you're saying but I just don't see Miami fans claiming a guy who leaves the team as one of theirs. Gus Edwards has had a pretty good pro career and he spent most of his college career at Miami but he's not a guy we fans claim as a Hurricane. I'm sure if you ask him, he'd say Rutgers because that's where he wanted to be. Not Miami.

I get what you're saying but I just don't see Miami fans claiming a guy who leaves the team as one of theirs. Gus Edwards has had a pretty good pro career and he spent most of his college career at Miami but he's not a guy we fans claim as a Hurricane. I'm sure if you ask him, he'd say Rutgers because that's where he wanted to be. Not Miami.

Typically there's a thread every time Gus had a good game or a new post on an existing thread. I don't know who claims what or who, but there's certainly some here who claim Gus. Does Gus claim us, don't care, but I still consider him part of the family for putting in the work here as long as he did. I also think he made a good move for him, don't fault him one bit for it. Same with Cager. A guy like Lo Lin though, nah, he's a Gate who didn't put the work in to get that distinction.

Typically there's a thread every time Gus had a good game or a new post on an existing thread. I don't know who claims what or who, but there's certainly some here who claim Gus. Does Gus claim us, don't care, but I still consider him part of the family for putting in the work here as long as he did. I also think he made a good move for him, don't fault him one bit for it. Same with Cager. A guy like Lo Lin though, nah, he's a Gate who didn't put the work in to get that distinction.
Exactly. Gus claimed Miami at Ravens rookie camp and other times since. It’s nuts that people, some of whom have never even played the game, believe they have the right to determine who is/isn’t a Cane. Thats silly.

Advertisement
Exactly. Gus claimed Miami at Ravens rookie camp and other times since. It’s nuts that people, some of whom have never even played the game, believe they have the right to determine who is/isn’t a Cane. Thats silly.

Yet by the same token, if Matt is using the list he is, then I don't fault him for it. That's his call. I see both sides though.

There's actually a committee that decides these things. Meets every Wednesday.

Did you not get the memo?

This. Guys put their time in and earned their degrees here and still love and rep the U

Advertisement
Advertisement

Are you all on fckn meth or are you some undercover boyfriend? Cager is a UGa bulldog and the only reason why Gus still “reps the U” bc he transferred to Rutgers. I’m not bashing them and hope they have a long nfl career but beyond that Nobody gives a fck.

Are you all on fckn meth or are you some undercover boyfriend? Cager is a UGa bulldog and the only reason why Gus still “reps the U” bc he transferred to Rutgers. I’m not bashing them and hope they have a long nfl career but beyond that Nobody gives a fck.
Am I on meth? You clearly have an intelligence problem. I recognize your entire “schtick“ is to appear ”Krazy“, unfortunately it only spotlights your stupidity. Go sit down somewhere little boy.

This is why we can’t have nice things.

Free message board with the most authentic news about our favorite team and someone goes guns blazing on the contributors due to some faux Hurricane tribal politics conspiracy theory he’s concocted in his head. Can’t make this **** up...

This place doesn’t have it in for anyone (not really anyways), please stop acting entitled and slamming your fists like a child

Advertisement
Am I on meth? You clearly have an intelligence problem. I recognize your entire “schtick“ is to appear ”Krazy“, unfortunately it only spotlights your stupidity. Go sit down somewhere little boy.
Sorry that wasn’t meant to be insulting Or disrespectful, my business is up there and just remembered you mentioning belleglade.

The only former player this board has it in for is Choad Wilson. He's not a Cane and can choke on it.

Advertisement
Back