Cager at PR? (Matt Porter article)

i chuckled:

When will Burns be able to play?

“Who knows?” Brown said.

Just Put on a medical scholarship! He will not have any significant carries. He is one of those guys who's best days were in high school. At least he has a free ride to college and will have zero student loan debt when he graduates.

His best day were at optomist level..he rarely played in high school

Advertisement
Sorry for asking a noob question but is Pinckneys conditioning an issue dude looks out of shape

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sounds like he's nursing a hamstring strain that the coaches are being careful not to turn into a pull. Super common in early camp and being precautionary is by far the best move
Mike will be ready...

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I remember this board having a circle jerk when "Choc" committed

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Guilty. But did you see his high school highlights? He's such a natural athlete like winky flowers and Jackson. And Deejay for that matter. It's a head scratcher to me that he never took off.

[MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] ......crispian atkins....

Why arent you pumping RB depth sunshine at us?

Is it impossible that Atkins can be a good 3rd or 4th team RB? I think he put up some decent numbers in a scrimmage.

Wasn't Dee Delaney a total scrub with no offers at one point? Now, he's a highly-regarded CB at a marquee P5 program.

Atkins' HS highlights.
Not bad, IMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryDGy2paL5w&t=55s

Advertisement
Glad to hear Shirreffs plays with passion. That's something we've missed from the QB spot for far too long. I'm sure Perry will bring the same. These guys want to win, and will do what they need to do to win. We have some good days ahead of us.

Irvin Jr. sitting out because of dehydration after looking totally out of shape and heavy isn't a good sign for his future.

Advertisement
Irvin Jr. sitting out because of dehydration after looking totally out of shape and heavy isn't a good sign for his future.

unless its a wake up call.

Judging by the one pic I've been able to find of him during camp, he needs a good *** kicking.

7476551.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back