Cager at PR? (Matt Porter article)

Advertisement
Just a point of internet etiquette -- add in the link at the top of the article and only quote the sections that are the most interesting to you/us. People will click through to read the rest and that helps the newspaper, the reporter and even CIS because Google search (and therefore advertisers and investors) value strong linkages between respected sites.

Terry McCray with mention from the DC. No mention of my favorite Cane, Ryan Fines, who I know is being double teamed, freeing up the LB to get up field.

Advertisement
They're keeping things pretty close to the vest this year

Lol yep they're ******* with these reporters... the time when reporters can view practice it's obvious the coaches aren't showing them the actual looks.

If I was a reporter and saw Cager fielding punts i would've laughed packed it up and called it a day.

[MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] ......crispian atkins....

Why arent you pumping RB depth sunshine at us?

Is it impossible that Atkins can be a good 3rd or 4th team RB? I think he put up some decent numbers in a scrimmage.

Wasn't Dee Delaney a total scrub with no offers at one point? Now, he's a highly-regarded CB at a marquee P5 program.

Impossible is not a word i argue against. Its more PROBABLE that both he and Gray arent UM quality Rbs.

Advertisement
i chuckled:

When will Burns be able to play?

“Who knows?” Brown said.

Just Put on a medical scholarship! He will not have any significant carries. He is one of those guys who's best days were in high school. At least he has a free ride to college and will have zero student loan debt when he graduates.

Advertisement
A walk on kid pushing Gray?

More kudos to the walk on or more of an indictment on Gray?

Advertisement
I remember this board having a circle jerk when "Choc" committed

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back