Cager already Crootin'

Advertisement
Apparently from what my buddy has said is that Marcus Lewis told Cager to go to Miami and he would follow... my buddy is good friends with Marcus and talks to him all the time so Cager is huge for us if this happens

Whats the connection between Lewis & Cager? How do they know each other? A camp maybe?

Pretty much from the same area, not sure how far apart they are but not too far. But 7-7 teams, camps, I think they worked out at the same place, and some All star games. My buddy that I play baseball with was a Senior when Marcus was a junior and they worked out together over the off season going into football, and he see they reconnected this winter, while we were on break and Marcus was prepping for the UA game they worked out at the same place, some "elite athletes" training place in DC area.

Apparently from what my buddy has said is that Marcus Lewis told Cager to go to Miami and he would follow... my buddy is good friends with Marcus and talks to him all the time so Cager is huge for us if this happens

Whats the connection between Lewis & Cager? How do they know each other? A camp maybe?

Pretty much from the same area, not sure how far apart they are but not too far. But 7-7 teams, camps, I think they worked out at the same place, and some All star games. My buddy that I play baseball with was a Senior when Marcus was a junior and they worked out together over the off season going into football, and he see they reconnected this winter, while we were on break and Marcus was prepping for the UA game they worked out at the same place, some "elite athletes" training place in DC area.

They train at the elite athletes camp across from Duvall highschool in PG county. That camp is loaded I met one of the directors...

I guess Saban contacted the young man and convinced him to come for a official..

Preciate you man

Advertisement
Cager just posted this

10915002_1025694724111200_2534562929991556566_o.jpg

Advertisement
if he gets a bama offer, he gone.

they won't tell him til late in the process though.

too funny. Our top recruits are other people's Plan B.

Advertisement
No. He doesn't have a bama offer. They want him to visit on jan 30 so they can let him know if he has a spot or not. He can't make the jan 30 date so he's going sooner even though he won't have a spot at the time

Straight from his mouth

Advertisement
Al Oh Al. Our top commits are now waiting until the last minute like crack fiends begging for other offers.

If he doesn't get the bama offer he'll settle for auburn.

Let's face it folks, UM is the second or third options to many of these kids. It just the way it is until we get a new coach

“@LawrenceCager3: Canes Fam, we going to get another addition this week, mark my words!!!!! 😏👏

Probably Lewis

Advertisement
Back