Cager already Crootin'

RocketsandCanes

RocketsandCanes
image.jpg

I really like seeing this stuff from recruits. Channeling his inner-Patchan.

Advertisement
Levonta Taylor is the #2 cb in the country, #1 player in VA

5'10 170

Currently 100% crystal balled to UVA

According to 247

Apparently from what my buddy has said is that Marcus Lewis told Cager to go to Miami and he would follow... my buddy is good friends with Marcus and talks to him all the time so Cager is huge for us if this happens

Advertisement
Lol we need to get this Taylor guy, if he goes to UVA with Blanding we will never beat them

Exactly I have been saying that for years. I live in the DMV an played highschool ball here before going to prep school. FSU, BAMA, and OSU love to take DMV talent. Its time for Miami to start as well.

Advertisement
Levonta Taylor is the #2 cb in the country, #1 player in VA

5'10 170

Currently 100% crystal balled to UVA

According to 247

That would be sick if we could pull him out of VA. I'd also be thrilled if Lewis picked UM but UK has me worried. Fingers crossed. Opening that DC area pipeline would be huge. Folden could just make a nice trip up the coast on his way to Jersey and hopefully back into some studs. All jokes aside it has to be pedal to the metal in this last month of recruiting. Gotta get more talent on that defensive line and secondary.
'

Apparently from what my buddy has said is that Marcus Lewis told Cager to go to Miami and he would follow... my buddy is good friends with Marcus and talks to him all the time so Cager is huge for us if this happens

That would be great...

That's good news. Can't wait for (Pook187 is a ****got!)(Pook187 is a ****got!)(Pook187 is a ****got!)(Pook187 is a ****got!)(Pook187 is a ****got!)

Advertisement
Not getting my hopes up. This staff has shown time and time again it is inept at closing a recruiting class.

Whats the connection between Lewis & Cager? How do they know each other? A camp maybe?

Advertisement

Whats the connection between Lewis & Cager? How do they know each other? A camp maybe?

Baltimore/DC crab bowl
Games
Camps
Summer 7 on 7 competition
Elite players now about each other

Whats the point in getting all these guys when we can't develop talent? no stars or 5 stars we will have the same outcome.

Whats the point in getting all these guys when we can't develop talent? no stars or 5 stars we will have the same outcome.

Can't hit the ball if you don't swing the bat. Gotta at least bring talent in and hope Folden does something positive.

Advertisement
Back