Caden Prieskorn, TE, Memphis

Advertisement
Is this the same keep an eye out as the Memphis DT? Like look quick before he’s gone?

Advertisement
They are a run heavy scheme so he should be decent at least.
Mallory was below decent an started it shouldnt matter at this point.

We got Mammarelli and Brantley was putting fools d*ck in the dirt when he had to (pause).

Williams(recruit) and Arroyo (if he stays) have shown to be decent blockers.

Advertisement
The underutilization of Brantley was perplexing.
completely.

They obviously dont know and maybe just looked at his size.....dude is really good from a route running perspective and what he showed blocking was extremley impressive in the short opportunities he got.

Skinner should never attempt a block unless its a db...so some of his reps should of went to my man Brantley.

Its crazy that i actually wanted CJ Donaldson wvu to be looked at as i compared him to Brantley cming out...CJ got his chance at rb from WVU and impressed.

It looks like FSU got a kid from USC that is similar to Brantley if he was ever used in that manner...Jaheim Bell i believe

completely.

They obviously dont know and maybe just looked at his size.....dude is really good from a route running perspective and what he showed blocking was extremley impressive in the short opportunities he got.

Skinner should never attempt a block unless its a db...so some of his reps should of went to my man Brantley.

Its crazy that i actually wanted CJ Donaldson wvu to be looked at as i compared him to Brantley cming out...CJ got his chance at rb from WVU and impressed.

It looks like FSU got a kid from USC that is similar to Brantley if he was ever used in that manner...Jaheim Bell i believe

Brantley jumped out in a game or two and then they didn’t use him…maddening

Mallory was below decent an started it shouldnt matter at this point.

We got Mammarelli and Brantley was putting fools d*ck in the dirt when he had to (pause).

Williams(recruit) and Arroyo (if he stays) have shown to be decent blockers.

“Mallory was below decent” 🤡 🤡 🤡

Advertisement
More TEs!

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

TDZ2TE6 (1)~2.jpg

Advertisement
Gattis and Mario want to run 2 TE sets. They want to be what Georgia is. Too bad we lack that type of line and talent to pull off that style of offense
We also lack Todd Monken, I don’t like that scheme but that’s still be a god send of an improvement

Advertisement
Back