Cade Weldon to East Tennessee State

Advertisement
That Kool Aid is strong. Overrating our players is a fad here. Dude had no business being here. I doubt if his father was coached by Richt, he would’ve been here. His offer list was UK, USCe, Toledo, USF, Temple, and WF, so the school is now committed to is about right for his skill level, no shade
Agreed. He was a favor take. Had Uncle Mark not been the coach, he never would have been offered. He was a G5 prospect and that's where he ended up. Guys who have seen him practice say mostly positive things so hopefully he can have some success at his new school.

That Kool Aid is strong. Overrating our players is a fad here. Dude had no business being here. I doubt if his father wasn't coached by Richt, he would’ve been here. His offer list was UK, USCe, Toledo, USF, Temple, and WF; so the school he is now committed to is about right for his skill level....no shade
You guys are mistaking his flame out for off field issues with a lack of ability. Cade can play. If he stays right I expect him to do very well there.

Advertisement
You guys are mistaking his flame out for off field issues with a lack of ability. Cade can play. If he stays right I expect him to do very well there.

What shows he could play at a P5 level? At the G5 level, he should absolutely do well. As a matter of fact, I pegged him as a prime candidate to transfer back in 2018 and do well at his next stop. That was before I saw him in live action against SSt. However, I will say he, nor any of the other QBs, received real coaching.

There were people here swearing he was going to be our next quarterback.

I remember when Mike Bakas said he was his predicted choice to start as a true freshman, in the QB battle between N'kosi, Malik, Shirrefs, and Weldon in the fall of 2017.

:ttdg2m10mxvzxan.jpg:

Tennessee is nothing but rednecks. That area sucks. I had to live there one year and absolutely hated it. No fan of these Bible Belt towns.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back