Cade Weldon to East Tennessee State

Advertisement
ETSU has never been regarded as an engineering school. Not all that many rednecks in jc either.. **** I didn’t know out perception was like that. No wonder I didn’t have any luck recruiting big cities lmao

That's the consensus around the lower Tennessee Valley.

They will give anybody an engineering degree, the females will blow you at the drop of a nickel, and there's a lot of 4x4s cruising around.

I've never been there but that's what I've heard from a few different people.

Advertisement
Good to see Alex Moran land on his feet

Good luck to him. We opened our '98 season against ETSU in the Orange Bowl.

Advertisement

They will give anybody an engineering degree, the females will blow you at the drop of a nickel, and there's a lot of 4x4s cruising around.

Oh ya they’ll give anyone an engineering degree that’s the truth and everything else is the truth. Just not known as an engineering school because of the same reason lol people head out to Tennessee Tech or UT if they’re looking at a legitimate engineering program.

Advertisement
I wish him all the best and hope he succeeds at his new school. Hopefully the change of scenery and a fresh start will bode well for him.

lol fam etsu is lit Cade will definitely be having fun and yeah i would imagine it to be like BMS except winning so maybe like the first season.

Advertisement
Cade has a lot of talent and the players around him love him. Really good guy, just couldn't put the tree down. Hopefully he makes the most of this next opportunity.

So you think he's gonna let this opportunity go up in smoke?

Advertisement
Back