Cade Weldon Goneja

I get that, but my point is that if he knows, 1,000 other people know. You know how you keep a secret? Don’t tell anybody. Not one single person.

Anyway, the NCAA doesn’t work like that.

They’re not going to let one or two people at Miami or in Tate’s camp know before they make a general announcement. They’re going to make their decision and that’s when everybody finds out at the same time.

That’s how it works.

I'm not too sure.

You didn't account for Whoop -

Whoop knows things.

Advertisement
spring break just ended for Fl Colleges.... prob knew a pot test was coming up and we all know he wouldn't pass that right after spring break.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cade never struck me as even wanting to play/start. I always felt he was content as a backup...mail it in at practice, take advantage of the Miami lifestyle. Cant say I blame him, either.
He can take his game to exciting Huntington, WV...except they're not into coke there, more like opioids.

Advertisement
I am so confused by this decision now. Why not go through the process and get some coaching and get some reps? Transfer out this summer.

I doubt that.

It was like the first grade reader:

See Travis run.
Run Travis Run.

See Malik throw the bubble screen.
See the ball bounce on the ground.
Bounce ball bounce.

TheMatador en fuego 🔥

Advertisement
Was never good enough to be here in the first place.

He was average coming out of HS where he faced minimal comp & was fairly inaccurate in scrimmages (which is really all there is to go on aside from 3 plays vs Savannah St, one of which was a dropped int).

The only reason he was ever on this team is because his dad was coached by & is very close with Richt.

He simply wasn't good enough to play here, then combine that his off the field immaturity & it was only a matter of time before he was outta here with Diaz as the HC.

As far as him being a starter elsewhere, maybe at a program like Tulane, ECU or Charlotte, don't think he could start at UCF, USF, maybe FIU or FAU.

Advertisement
Back