Cade Mays in the transfer portal

Advertisement
His parents are suing UGA for an injury the father sustained at a game. Got his finger caught in a chair and lost the tip. One of the UGA coaches was able to save it on ice. They filed a suit recently. Probably a little uncomfortable there now...

The balls on the dad for being a complete idiot, and suing for it.

HarmoniousMagnificentCub-size_restricted.gif

He's going to Tennessee, lil brother just signed there, dad played there, and of course Law Suit from dad vs. UGA over his finger being amputated.

Advertisement
Really what oline man of any real quality would come here based on last year and questionable coach who could be fired.

Advertisement
isn't his dad suing the school because he got his finger amputated or some ****? idc hopefully we go for him.

I'm still all about going for whichever USC QB transfers out this offseason. Let Jarren and Nkosi go. Maybe Tate can be successful in this new offense....

UGA didn't pony up and take care of dad's medical bills, pain and suffering - so now they pay financially and with losing a 5 star OT.

Advertisement
From Knoxville, brother committed to UT, dad played at UT. I live in Knoxville and the only reason he decommitted from UT and went to UGA was Butch Jones.

Advertisement
Honestly, although I'll get pelted for being optimistic, I think there are multiple signs pointing to a 10 or more season. I know that's not the "smart" thing to say around here, and there is much that needs to pan out before this can be possible (mainly dealing with Lash and QB's), but I do think we'll grab 10 this year.
:jordan:

Advertisement
Back