Cade Mays in the transfer portal

Advertisement
His parents are suing UGA for an injury the father sustained at a game. Got his finger caught in a chair and lost the tip. One of the UGA coaches was able to save it on ice. They filed a suit recently. Probably a little uncomfortable there now...

His parents are suing UGA for an injury the father sustained at a game. Got his finger caught in a chair and lost the tip. One of the UGA coaches was able to save it on ice. They filed a suit recently. Probably a little uncomfortable there now...

What?!? Link?

Advertisement
So his dad is suing the University because his finger got chopped off at a Athletic Department function?

My guess is this athlete, with only one leg and one arm, is an instant and significant upgrade over any current Miami OL member.

Advertisement
Why are you dummies so surprised anyone would leave UbaGA? It’s a hick town, and Spermy Fart is a complete jizzbag pos. Once you spend the bag the luster fades.
He’s from Knoxville... I mean that’s a fairly familiar surrounding from what you described.

I remember we recruited him hard outa HS but he was the number 1 OT his year so you knew we had no shot.

maybe we do this time around

Advertisement
Advertisement
His brother Cooper just committed to Tennessee.

btw - I'd drop a bag for Cade Mays. Perhaps we can funnel billboard funds that way.

Yup. From Knoxville. Wants to go home to play for the Vols with is brother.

Could drop all the bags in the world—ain't keeping him from Tennessee. Originally committed there in 2015.

Ohio State and Clemson were also in the mix at one point. Kid probably never even heard of Miami.

Advertisement
Back