Cade Fordham 2021

Jacksonville (Fla.) Bolles High School LB/S Caden Fordham is closing in on a decision.

“It’ll be sometime this week,” he says. “It’s between Miami, NC State, Wake Forest and Louisville.”

Why those?

“Those are the ones I’ve been able to go to for camps before the virus, have a good feel for them,” Fordham said.

He says of the Cane program that “I love the way they run the program, the facilities are awesome, and they’re competitive and have been a top ACC school.”

Advertisement
I get it, checks all the boxes except +athleticism.....but I want a better athlete in that spot, especially if numbers are going to be tight

Advertisement
Just to let y’all know he’s now a top 20 LB in the country. But you know Tyler Johnson is here instead...

Tyler Johnson is now ranked 21
I couldn’t care abut where he is. We have enough Tyler Johnsons on this team. Only one worked out and instead of giving his spot to a kid who had to move to LB because he outgrew Safety we take small edge rushers with no instincts because they’re ******* edge rushers. None of these dudes are even athletic freaks and you can tell on tape that they don’t have the athleticism to play LB here but y’all want to champion them just because they’re from here.

Advertisement
I couldn’t care abut where he is. We have enough Tyler Johnsons on this team. Only one worked out and instead of giving his spot to a kid who had to move to LB because he outgrew Safety we take small edge rushers with no instincts because they’re ******* edge rushers. None of these dudes are even athletic freaks and you can tell on tape that they don’t have the athleticism to play LB here but y’all want to champion them just because they’re from here.
Then why even reference rankings?

Then why even reference rankings?
Because the whole point is to point out that we keep missing kids that should’ve been here just to show favoritism to an area. There’s no reason for this kid not to be here especially with our lack of success. I guess he should’ve been Jaquan’s brother though...

Because the whole point is to point out that we keep missing kids that should’ve been here just to show favoritism to an area. There’s no reason for this kid not to be here especially with our lack of success. I guess he should’ve been Jaquan’s brother though...
I actually agree with your general point.

His dad was a FSU OL captain in 1996, so picking UM would been a tough pill to swallow in that house.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Your take on Johnson is completely wrong its hilarious.

Your take on Johnson is completely wrong its hilarious.
Wrong? The ******* kid was a Defensive End last year. Where the **** do we get LB from a kid who’s playing Defensive end? At least Davis used to drop into coverage and was moved around. Like wtf kind of logic is that? Where in his game tape do you see Micah Parson or Kenneth Murray(who PS struggles in coverage)? Show me...

Advertisement
Back