Cade Fordham 2021

Fly1

Covert Bag Man
Apparently he's getting a hard look as a striker. Good film...has a nose for the ball, and plays with intensity.

Advertisement
Advertisement
When his tape was first posted a few weeks back, I remember thinking this may get a serious look at striker...I just know this staff.

I don't mind the kid...Wouldn't be my first choice, but he seems to make a lot of plays and always be around the ball.

I like Chase Smith as my #1 striker.

I think Mcqueen and this kid should be in the conversation too. I really like Dink Jackson for that spot too, but I've read all Gator.

Regardless of skin color, the boy can play. Based off watching his film he did a little of everything on defense, which makes him versatile. He has good size and respectable speed. He can also be a key special teamer. He seems to be disciplined. I would like to see him be more aggressive in pursuit of the ball but the effort is there.

Him doubling on offense is good thing as he's use to having the ball in his hands. Usually this translates into him being a defensive playmaker. Bolles also has a legendary coach and a more than solid program. Sign me up.

Advertisement
What makes y'all think Chase Smith can be a better striker than this kid? Not a knock on Smith I think he's a take too but guve me the white boy over him if we're talking Striker.

That's a cold white boy! lol
nah but he naturally plays the striker position in HS so the learning curve would be shorter. "Ivory Badger" lol

What makes y'all think Chase Smith can be a better striker than this kid? Not a knock on Smith I think he's a take too but guve me the white boy over him if we're talking Striker.

Smith looks faster on tape...And obviously is longer (they seem to love length at striker)

I like Fordham, really like Smith though.

Smith looks faster on tape...And obviously is longer (they seem to love length at striker)

I like Fordham, really like Smith though.
Straight line speed I think it's close but with agility I don't think it's close at all.

Advertisement
Good ole Fordham (road)

tumblr_mvax0oSyWA1scqtivo2_250.gif

Sign me up! @Dwinstitles what say you?

Go Canes

Take and figure it out later. Kid plays everywhere with the same reckless abandon. 100% the type of kid you need in the 85man

Advertisement
Father went to F$U but it doesn’t look like he has an offer from them at this time.

Kid played basketball for a lil bit too. Always around the ball and they used him on offense In the wildcat. A kid like James Williams would’ve of course be the ideal kid at striker, but this kid can play imo. That other kid who’s listed as a athlete we are on is intriguing too, good lengths and ball skills

I think smith has that length and will fill out even more..both are good Imo. Hopefully we can identify another kid also or pair either of these 2 with James Williams..I knoe everyone says he not coming but we need to stay on him

Advertisement
Back