Byron Cowart

cowboycane

All-ACC
Washing out at Auburn. Hasn't done much there but is a former Top 5 national recruit...would you kick the tires?

Advertisement
latest

He and cece Jefferson were beasts in HS - I was really hoping we would have gone after them. That said, surprised cowart is flaming out

Advertisement
I remember him, I wouldn't mind giving him a shot at DT here. Sometimes all someone needs is fresh start at a new place.

Any defense in the SEC can look better than they appear because the QB's are genuinely 5th stringers on there high school team........

Advertisement
Living in Tampa and being very familiar with their program and several players from that era, I never thought he should have been a 5 star. He didn't show that on the field and played inferior competition. He looked the part, but I knew when he faced kids his size, he'd be the typical Armwood flame out.

Advertisement
Wouldn't be shocked if he ended up at USF. Read that he wants to be closer to his mom because of a medical issue and he wants playing time

Advertisement
Always thought he was overrated. Trevor darling dominated him too in the state championship game when they played that year too. I think he was a junior at the time but he was still highly rated

Advertisement
Back