Buzz from the Orlando Opening

Advertisement
Hightower certainly doesn't pop off the screen with his speed but he is in and out of his cuts very smoothly and doesn't lose much speed in and out of his breaks. You don't need blazing speed to create separation if you are that efficient.

I am curious what his legit speed is, though. Does he run track?

Hightower certainly doesn't pop off the screen with his speed but he is in and out of his cuts very smoothly and doesn't lose much speed in and out of his breaks. You don't need blazing speed to create separation if you are that efficient.

I am curious what his legit speed is, though. Does he run track?

Apparently was balling at the opening yesterday. I think he will be a big physical receiver that we need

Advertisement
Looks like the majority of the board is finally waking up to the fact that Elijah Moore is elite and should be in this class. Better late than never.

Looks like the majority of the board is finally waking up to the fact that Elijah Moore is elite and should be in this class. Better late than never.
Now, you just need to convince Rick because he's not a take yet for Rick.

I think that he likes bigger receivers. I do too, as long as they're in the mold of Andre Johnson, Reggie Wayne, Horace Copeland, Ahmmon Richards, Julio Jones, Megatron, Demaryius Thomas, etc.. (Fast dudes that can also truck you)

Otherwise, I prefer WRs that are similar to DeShaun Jackson, Jeff Thomas, Santana Moss, etc..

But obviously I'm not the head man, Richt is. Hopefully he'll change his mind on Elijah.

Advertisement
A potential haul of Pope, Hightower, Moore, Thompson, and Wiggins. You add that to Richards, Mullins, Thomas, Harley, DeeJay, and Evidence(if he stays at TE) and I would take that group over anyone's in the country. So much talent and diversity. You have speed and size in that group.

Is Hightower an IMG kid from halfway across the country or is he actually a florida native?

Sounds like pope wants to be recruited and if teams think we're the overwhelming favorite (whether we are or not) he's not gonna get the same level of recruitment.

So let's let the kid enjoy what he's earned we all know what the deal is so let him have his shine. Bruh I'm feeling like we done got our BAG GAME ON LEVEL OUT OF CONTROL. Everybody wants in. This is how it's suppose to be.

Advertisement
Your all forgetting about Jatavious Harris who is an elite athlete out GA.Who's big on Miami...Pete?

Also I believe if we have the season that we think we're going to have we will be players for the likes of tyreke Johnson and Taron Vincent

The options we have in Florida alone means Harris is probably not going be recruited hard.

I like Moore, I really do. He's a good talent. But when you look at the names this cycle - Wiggins, Pope, Hightower, Williams, Moore, Austin, etc... we're going to be missing out on some elite/really good receivers because we just can't take everyone.

Advertisement
Is Hightower an IMG kid from halfway across the country or is he actually a florida native?

I think he's an IMG kid from out west in California. [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] can tell us.

You know, there's a different feeling being in a car running at 160 mph vs being in the car as it accelerates to 160 mph. The pull of that type of acceleration is much more exhilarating. I think some of these kids just might be realizing which is the better ride. Miami IS commin, and if Richt can pedal this baby right, the ride will be much more fun than just going with the front runner. Miami blowing up is much more news worthy than Bagma again. Get on the ride now, seats are gonna fill up quick.

It would have been nice if even just a few of these WR/DB's could have been 2017 kids. Just greedy I guess. Other schools will be banking on some pretty good players that we had to pass up on. #WeUp

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back