Buy your tickets pls

a **** shame. they MUST win

bring pretty much every commit and every important recruit to the game, raise ticket prices substantially... if they don't show well then fan attention will immediately diminish especially if (god forbid) we lose badly. If we win, maybe it's justified and will set the tone for Clemson game

Advertisement
Everything is digital now. They don't even offer printed tickets anymore through the ticket office. If you're looking to buy "scalped" tickets, you just get them off seat geek or stub hub. The people selling tickets will usually lower their asking price if it looks like they're not going to sell.
Makes sense, I have had several kids in past 5 years, and with Covid I haven't gone to nearly as many sporting events, and my wifes family has box seats to Clemson games so I haven't had the need to scalp in years. Man those were good times I scalped a few for Miami vs. FSU in 2007 to watch Kirby Freeman go full Tom Brady on the last drive, scalped court side tickets to sweet 16 in Atlanta around 2007. Scalped some great seats for Clemson vs. FSU in 2011 and 2013, and got some great Atlanta Braves tickets walking in stadium from a scalper.

My favorite excuse is "there is just so much to do in the city". Reality is you are going to sit at home or go to a bar and watch the game and not actually do the million things people always throw out as an excuse
Lol I promise you that’s not true. There is a lot more **** going in not just Miami but broward & Palm beach..Saturday’s are just not & will never be akin to a religious holiday like it is college towns/cities/regions where the team is the locale’s identity in the fall..it just will never happen unless we are competing nationally in the sport & even then the games weren’t filled to capacity

Only excuse to me is the price compared to the interest in the game. $100 for upper deck tickets with fees is a lot for a game against a team who also shouldn’t be ranked right now. They definitely misunderstood the demand and should have dropped the price this week.
Agreed but saying Texas A&M shouldn’t be ranked is crazy lol..these tickets should be included in my Chick fil a meal no doubt

I live in another state, but is there not scalpers at the game?

You can usually always find very very reasonable tickets on site within an hour of the game when I go to sporting events.

If you're considering going, just go I'm sure you can find some reasonably priced tickets.
Tix are going for under 50 bucks per now and dropping.. No one has an excuse.. They either want to go or not at this point..

Advertisement
I think this is a valid reason as to why many fans aren’t attending. A win on Saturday can go a long way.
Those are reasons..but they aren’t valid. Especially if it’s coming from die hard fans..casual fans, yes I expect that..but for a home game like this it matters. The environment matters. 2013 Vs UF. 2017 vs Va tech & Norte dame, the Hone crowd played huge roles

dont buy them from UM lol pretty simple.

UM has what looks like 5,000 - 6,000 tickets in the upper bowl alone still available. And those are all towards the bottom of the upper deck. Suspiciously, they don't have the higher rows listed as available. I think UM is still sitting on 10,000 - 12,000 tickets. Those don't show up in the open market.

Honestly, it looks like the lower bowl will be mostly filled but the upper deck is going to be 30% - 40%. I think you're looking at 45K - 50K for the game. Which would be incredibly pathetic.

Advertisement
UM has what looks like 5,000 - 6,000 tickets in the upper bowl alone still available. And those are all towards the bottom of the upper deck. Suspiciously, they don't have the higher rows listed as available. I think UM is still sitting on 10,000 - 12,000 tickets. Those don't show up in the open market.

Honestly, it looks like the lower bowl will be mostly filled but the upper deck is going to be 30% - 40%. I think you're looking at 45K - 50K for the game. Which would be incredibly pathetic.
I'm going to roll with 54K butts in the seats

Anyone ever buy suite seats on stubhub? Section 238a - Are you just like in a tiny suite as with a bunch of randoms/ how different is it from just the regular club seats at HRS

Lower the prices, and you’ll sell more tickets. Or at this pointed give them to youth teams/programs at a premium discount.

It’s really not that hard.
They waited too long with high prices and ****ed off the local fans that DO watch their $$$ out of necessity. Really a shame when the TEAM needs support in the seats that UM marketing is too inept to have "selling out the stadium" as a goal and and doesn't understand the FACT that 5-7 had a huge impact on fan support for going to games. They need to make it attractive.

Advertisement

So they're just gonna not sell them? Lol

The attendance is going to be pathetic tomorrow isn't it? 2:30 National TV against a ranked opponent. Man.....

Yeah if the upper deck is empty
Like that all the way across it’s abysmal on TV.

Rado ****ed this up royally.

Advertisement
Yeah if the upper deck is empty
Like that all the way across it’s abysmal on TV.

Rado ****ed this up royally.
Radakovich seems to be learning on the job to a degree. Too used to a "clemson" environment where EVERYBODY goes to the gams because the entire community LIVES for Clemson Football. Not the same in Miami. Heck 90% of the people who live in Coral Gables probably aren't even aware of when football season is.

I mean it isn’t wrong. But at the same time it doesn’t make it better. Basically means 7 days out of the year you still don’t care to prioritize a canes game over stuff you can do all year around lol. Jus say you don’t care. It’s okay to say that
I work in 3 very different areas of Miami and broward.
Just because we know all the changes and the added talent on the team doesn’t meant your average fan does.

The local fan base has lost faith. As far as they’re concerned we are still the same team as last year.

You want big crowds in a city full of events and where the cost of living has skyrocketed in the past 3 years and the team went 7-5?

You need to reestablish a fan base.
Can’t depend on the fair weather fans that only show up when the team is good or when we play a ranked opponent on a Friday or Saturday night so they can post it on their IG.

If your losing recruits because the atmosphere is **** poor then your not gonna win.

Put butts in the stands by any means necessary.
At one point the admin understood the task at hand.
IMG_4070.png

Dan Fckd up big time on this one. I’m sorry. But this is a huge statement game.
This should’ve been sold out days ago and 100 for nosebleeds should’ve been the after market starting price.

Instead, tickets are dropping like the Dow Jones in 2008 cause you didn’t read the room.
They did a **** poor job of marketing this game.

I’d guess a $40-45 get in price with $60 lower bowl tickets on the secondary market by kickoff that carry sticker prices of $125 and $205 respectively from the university.

Dan Fckd up big time on this one. I’m sorry. But this is a huge statement game.
This should’ve been sold out days ago and 100 for nosebleeds should’ve been the after market starting price.

Instead, tickets are dropping like the Dow Jones in 2008 cause you didn’t read the room.
They did a **** poor job of marketing this game.

This ignores 40 years of South Florida fan history. Either people want to go or they don't, regardless of price. The University hasn't been able to give tickets away - literally - if we're not contending for a title and playing another top team. The best team we've ever had played to one sellout. We had 52,000 people for #1 vs. #15 that year. Why? Day game. South Florida "fans" are hard to please.

Blaming Dan for this is absurd. No amount of marketing has ever worked to get South Florida people to mid-level sporting events.

Advertisement
Back