Butch Jones is Al Golden

Advertisement
Does Butch Jones have a process , core values or pillars?

All CFB teams this season are 194-2 when leading by 13 in the fourth quarter.

Both losses are by Tennessee.

Given the Derek Dooley debacle, I'd guess UM and UT admin are on the level.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Does Butch Jones give ridiculous press conferences where he cherry picks stats and makes asenine comments about how the defense is not the problem only to defend his best friend??

I... think Al is actually better, but that isn't saying a lot.

Head coaching resume comparison

Conference championships:
Butch 4
Golden 0

Bowl game wins:
Butch 2
Golden 0

Ten win seasons:
Butch 2
Golden 0

Thanks for the analcysts

Edit: and lol at thinking any division 1 coach is worse than golden.

Last edited by a moderator:
We need to get rid of our Albortion before they rid themselves of their B-tch! We prolly wont be willin to match UT dollar for dollar, so its important to get a head start on the candidates. Butch Davis 2016

See for yourself:

Butch Jones explains his philosophy at Carson-Newman coaching clinic - GoVolsXtra Story

I sit next to a Vols fan at work. His interest in Miami has been piqued by my exasperation regarding Fataweenie Goldenusky. In our disccusions we have found remarkable similarities between them. He was pumped about this year and I imagine he will sound a lot like me after the Nebraska game this coming Monday.

Oh, Butch Jones does have his own song...Not sure if his balladeer is in the singing mood right now:

[video=youtube;dahihZAW2Aw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dahihZAW2Aw[/video]

Advertisement
Horrible game management down the stretch..

To say the least. Not only did they only run like 4-5 plays, but when they got first downs, they didn't take advantage of the chains moving. Guy was lost. I don't understand how coaches could be so unprepared for these situations.

Blown away week after week how Coaches/QBs aren't prepared for those late game situations. That was an epic choke.

You guys are talking about a Butch and it's not Butch Davis?

tom-cruise-laughing-hysterically_48.gif

laughed my *** off when they did 3 straight running plays to run the clock and then did a 3 man rush on that 4th down to lose it all

had al golden written all over it

when will coaches to learn that playing to not lose doesn't work

Advertisement

See for yourself:

Butch Jones explains his philosophy at Carson-Newman coaching clinic - GoVolsXtra Story

I sit next to a Vols fan at work. His interest in Miami has been piqued by my exasperation regarding Fataweenie Goldenusky. In our disccusions we have found remarkable similarities between them. He was pumped about this year and I imagine he will sound a lot like me after the Nebraska game this coming Monday.

Oh, Butch Jones does have his own song...Not sure if his balladeer is in the singing mood right now:

[video=youtube;dahihZAW2Aw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dahihZAW2Aw[/video]

we should all order those butch please shirts

Not going for two to go up 14 was bad. Constantly running the ball when they were able to pass on them was stupid. Running 3 straight and punting back to the Gators was head scratching. Then on the final drive there was horrendous clock management along with a flag that almost ended the game. Just when I thought no one could manage a game worse than Al Golden, I saw this. Tenn dominated the whole game and the Gators looked pretty bad. The difference in the game was the Gators coach playing to win and Tenn playing not to lose. When will coaches learn???

Advertisement
Back