Butch Jones is Al Golden

Advertisement
Advertisement
Horrible game management down the stretch..

down the stretch he was horrible all game. Who taakes a timeout to ice a freshman walkon kicker attempting his first ever college fg, only to end up giving up a 1st down and ultimately a TD a play later smh

Jones is a better recruiter. Both are terrible coaches with zero feel for clock management who revert to being conservative p****** when their backs are against the wall.

Advertisement
Next to last possession? No balls. Three "safe" runs - shut down.

You know that white stuff in chickenschitt?

It's chickenschitt too.

He's an embarrassment to the name "Butch"

Some guy on gameday this morning said "Tennessee coach Butch Davis... Jones... Davis" screwed up, corrected himself then screwed up again. ****ed me off. How do you get the real Butch confused with that pos

Advertisement

To say the least. Not only did they only run like 4-5 plays, but when they got first downs, they didn't take advantage of the chains moving. Guy was lost. I don't understand how coaches could be so unprepared for these situations.

Advertisement

To say the least. Not only did they only run like 4-5 plays, but when they got first downs, they didn't take advantage of the chains moving. Guy was lost. I don't understand how coaches could be so unprepared for these situations.

Because he's busy worrying about the little things, like making sure players are 5 minutes early for meetings.

Advertisement
Back